The kiwi-cylon. lots of (large-ish) photobucket pics

The Cylons are out to rule the world. If you have pics from a Con - or info on an upcoming event - post them here.
Craigorski
Citizen

The kiwi-cylon. lots of (large-ish) photobucket pics

Post by Craigorski » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:39 pm

After looking at the awesome suits you lot have i am kinda afraid too show mine. :(
I got a kropserkel suit and was happy with it except for the 'patches' on the arms and legs (you will see why in the pics) and the upper arm bands not closing around my biceps (my fault for having 17 inch arms i guess). I didnt know what too do to upgrade/repair so they stay as is, for now. Then i got sidetracked with my other costumes and rusty got told he would have too be 'good enough' for a while.
Now i am here i can hopefully get onto resources for a better undersuit and a skirt, while still working on a myriad of other projects at the same time.
anyways.. a few pics..
put em up!
.. oh wait thats my niece...
Straight out the box...
I found a Raider replacement.. nightshift at work
At a reactor control station at work

as you can see the white edges on the arm and leg patches are kinda annoying.
still, it is better than no suit at all

my other costumes..
ironman.. it dosent fit and needs modifications :(
colonial traitor... i mean warrior.. my ugly mug (i was drunk when this was taken...)
me as an arctrooper on a police bike
ar6576.. yes that is a weta workshop assault rifle from the bug movie (damn i forget the name..lol!) i got too hold it at their stand and THEY wanted some photos yay!
and as bossk.. i got caught trying too steal rebel supplies...

i hope you like the pics. sorry if i chewed up anyones internets :?

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: The kiwi-cylon. lots of (large-ish) photobucket pics

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Craigorski - wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow! Each of the photos rock :)

I wont ask how many times you crashed the fork lift... heehee Cylons can't see that well to drive! :)
All of your costumes are awesome! Feel free to post up more on your Iron Man re-work, and all your other suits - I've never seen a Bossk one before - VERY COOL. We'd all love to learn more about them...... Even the "evil Colonial Warrior" :twisted: uniform.

I saw you wanted to get in on the skirting order in another thread, that and a set of some vintage Cooper gloves would be two quick upgrades to your Krop suit.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Hand-Schaub
First Centurion

Post by Hand-Schaub » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Thank you for making an awesome Bossk!! I love that character and yours is really great! Of course your other costumes rock as well!
The Cylon effect is still there so upgrade when you can but don't feel like you can't show it off :)

Thanks for sharing

Craigorski
Citizen

Post by Craigorski » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:03 am

I wish i could say i made any of them myself but my build skills aint too hot, though i did make myself the arc trooper and that took over a year :shock:
the bossk.. i bought him of a guy in florida because i really felt it needed too stay in the 501st and he had too sell it.
even ironman was supplied painted by the guy that made the master version (leslee over at the RPF)
The only things i have built myself beside the arc trooper is a pulse rifle out of fibreboard, from a pep file.

and a pistol you may recognise (no pep, i just printed some pics and made it from scraps of wood i had..)
oh yeah and the trigger lights up a little blue LED torch that makes the barrel glow slightly whil;e the ring at the end of the barrel glows quite bright.. i was just lucky with that :cylon:
... Image

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 am

Awesome stuff you got there.

Thank you for sharing!
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:31 am

OK I am impressed with that collection. I love all of it, and envy the the Iron Man costume. Last time I saw an Iron Man it was screen used. I wanted to run out the door with it, but they had my name, and number... :nah:

Return to “Conventions and Get-Togethers”