Just rented movie on Amazon Video

SyFy's thrid try at the BSG universe.
RavenLX
Raider Pilot

Just rented movie on Amazon Video

Post by RavenLX » Wed May 01, 2013 9:00 pm

I just rented and seen the Blood and Chrome movie on Amazon Video tonight. As far as I can tell, it's exactly the same as what was published on YouTube. Oddly enough, when I went to YouTube about a week or so ago, the episodes that were uploaded are all replaced by trailers. So I guess they did that so that people buy/rent the movie.

I wonder if this is the last BSG ever or if they'll have more BSG? They left it hanging sorta. I would have loved to know more about that IL/Skinjob type Cylon that breaks Becka's neck in the end, and what happens to the evolution of the Cylons. I would love to see them do a movie from the Cylon point of view with more... Cylons. :cylon:

goldcylon1
First Centurion

Re: Just rented movie on Amazon Video

Post by goldcylon1 » Sun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm

RavenLX wrote:I just rented and seen the Blood and Chrome movie on Amazon Video tonight. As far as I can tell, it's exactly the same as what was published on YouTube. Oddly enough, when I went to YouTube about a week or so ago, the episodes that were uploaded are all replaced by trailers. So I guess they did that so that people buy/rent the movie.

I wonder if this is the last BSG ever or if they'll have more BSG? They left it hanging sorta. I would have loved to know more about that IL/Skinjob type Cylon that breaks Becka's neck in the end, and what happens to the evolution of the Cylons. I would love to see them do a movie from the Cylon point of view with more... Cylons. :cylon:

There is so much more they could do with it. Alas however, just as Caprica was getting interesting they jammed in all the last couple of episodes and canceled the series. :blink:
Goldcylon@cox.net

RavenLX
Raider Pilot

Re: Just rented movie on Amazon Video

Post by RavenLX » Sun May 05, 2013 5:38 pm

That's what I think they will do with the BSG franchise in general, unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong. Sometimes one wants a good thing to last forever but unfortunately, it doesn't.

Meanwhile, I'm watching the classic series since I just got the DVD set. Would have watched more but due to car trouble (fixed that today), a few other things taking my time this weekend and preparing for tomorrow's yearly inspection for the car, I didn't get as much time as I'd have liked. I also have to start on that trial-assembly of the helmet for my robot.

Return to “Blood & Chrome General Discussion”