Larson/Universal Lawsuit

Anything Classic Galactica that just doesn't fit into the other subjects.
137th Gebirg
Flight Leader

Larson/Universal Lawsuit

Post by 137th Gebirg » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:37 am

This has been starting to get noticed and posted on other forums - an interesting article posted last week:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-es ... tor-438617

This may be the real reason why a TOS continuation of any kind has been hung up.

:frak:

I may appear unoccupied to you, but at the molecular level, I'm really quite busy.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Larson/Universal Lawsuit

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:44 am

Oh my. To bad Cal is so far away... I could picket for Glen in my Centurion costume driving my K.I.T.T. replica. Heehee, yes... GEEK!

:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

RavenLX
Raider Pilot

Re: Larson/Universal Lawsuit

Post by RavenLX » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Actually, this isn't really "new" though it may be "new" in that it's being dug up again. In the Knight Rider Online Forums there was some talk around 2008 I think it was - just before the "new" 2008 Knight Rider (with the Mustang car) started to air that Glen Larsen and Universal were in a lawsuit or a dispute. So the idea of burned bridges with Universal and Larsen isn't anything new, actually, it seems. He was trying to make a new Knight Rider Movie and there was some disputes with some studios and all that stuff. I don't know details or facts. This is vague, I know and that's all I know about it. But I'm not too surprised at hearing this after reading the stuff I did a few years ago.

Return to “Anything Classic Galactica”