Cybermen to return in 2013

The Cybermen builders forum. Rants, raves, help, problem solver, questions, answers, your favorite, fan made parts and pieces, sourcing, and anything related.
Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Cybermen to return in 2013

Post by Red Eye » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:26 am

The Cybermen are set to return in an upgraded form for the second half of season 7.

Click here to see some photos.

"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Cybermen to return in 2013

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:41 am

Wow!
6 is cool you can see how the different actors range quite a bit in height (and how the is always one goof off in group photos. lol)

7 I think the one is missing his arm in part. You can see the Velcro etc. Also not like that in other photos. Maybe he was getting an arm canon changed out by wardrobe during the time that photo was snapped.

9 shows they have a great range of leg movement! Dang.

Great find/add, Red Eye!
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Re: Cybermen to return in 2013

Post by Red Eye » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:12 am

Cylon-Knight wrote:7 I think the one is missing his arm in part. You can see the Velcro etc. Also not like that in other photos. Maybe he was getting an arm canon changed out by wardrobe during the time that photo was snapped.
Yeah, I was also thinking about the missing cannon on one of the Cybermen. Perhaps they had some issues or a special part was required for this costume.

Can't wait to see them in action!
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Return to “Cybermen Builders' Forum”