Pin close up pics

The new direct to DVD release spin off show bases before the Cylon war. How the Cylons came about, and how the war started.
GoldCylon
Founder

Pin close up pics

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 pm

I have been away on the road most of the past two weeks, and one of my stops on my road trip was to PropWorx. They had the auctions for Battlestar Galactica, and Caprica. Caprica is currently taken place on eBay over a 8-9 week period if I recall. PropWorx has had more than BSG related auctions like Stargate is one of the major auction, Kevin Smith coming soon, Iron Man, Star Trek, and Defying Gravity. Well to say the least my stop to visit the guys there was awesome. I was on overload trying to take in everything (visually) all though my pockets were just as hungry. I did take a few photos of some items, but not as many as I had hoped for. Not that I wasn't allowed to, but I had just as much fun talking with everyone there. Jarrod, and Damian were great host, and forgive me but some of the other names escape me. Well like I said I took a few photos, so here they are. No rime or reason, just a few photos. One reason I didn't take many is the photos they take are much better. They have a set, while I was free hand, and no lighting.
Attachments
Propwork LA 016.JPG
Propwork LA 021.JPG
Propwork LA 019.JPG

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Pin close up pics

Post by Cylon-Knight » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:48 am

Cool.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: Pin close up pics

Post by GoldCylon » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:33 am

What really sucks is that I thought I took more photos, but anyway the 1st photo is the foam core top view of the U-87 Cylon, and the other 2 photos are close of the military dress uniform from Caprica of the pins. The foam core sold on eBay last night for $46, and the uniform is the last of the two military dress uniforms from Caprica also. It does have the look from the 2003 BSG. I am not sure how much that uniform sold for.

Return to “Caprica General Discussion”