High hopes

The TV movie based on the reimagined Battlestar Galactica - from the Cylon's point of view.
GoldCylon
Founder

High hopes

Post by GoldCylon » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:25 pm

I have higher hopes for "The Plan" since it used actors from the Battlestar Galactica TV series that was filmed in between the 3rd and 4th session than I do for "Caprica" This is the life of the Cylon's, and reason why they attacked the Colonies and were bent on destroying the human race. Anyone else planning on watching this, or hoping to see Cylon's return in original Razor form if they do?

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 pm

You bet!
I'll be watching with Cylon green-pentagon bells on.
(Well, not really - but you get the idea.)

The Plan will be an awesome twist to the mini-series and series. Seeing everything in a totally different light from the Cylon's point of view... I hope more whys and whats will be answered.

I'm really interested in the final 5 - they are thousands of years old, so what's up with them - how do they fit into the plan? If the "toasters" revolted, then left and created the skin jobs themselves then how do the 5 fit in ... and who turned them "off" (made them think they were human)?

Questions, questions, questions!!! :)

I will totally love The Plan no matter what - if I hear "by your command" in it! :twisted:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:45 pm

I've read some more about "The Plan."

"Brother Cavel" (John) and Boomer (#8) have large parts in the movie. It seems that John will be the main force behind the plans they had.

I wonder how it will tie in with Caprica and the creation/rebellion of the Cylons? CAN'T WAIT! It should be a quick moving, action packed show - they have a lot to cover in just 2-ish hours.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Ah my Centurion friends.... THE PLAN will not disappoint you... trust me. ;) Cylon-Knight KNOWS.

Return to “The Plan”