I was done in by a mouse

This is a section of the forum to say what is on your mind. Make us aware of things going on in your area, or praise or warn of sellers, etc.
GoldCylon
Founder

I was done in by a mouse

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Today while digging around in some of my old childhood boxes I found that my collection of magazines I bought off the shelf back in the day supplied some mouse something to chew on. It wasn't pretty, but not real bad in that the cheesy guy only took out about 10% or less of the magazines, but still the damage was done.
One thing I did find was a letter that was sent to me date back in 1980. The guy was apologizing to me so taking so long to get back to be, and sent a check I wrote him back. Yeah so what you say, well this check, and letter was for the purchase of my 1st Cylon helmet. The transaction was completed later on, and it also included gloves, and arm gauntlets. One of the arm gauntlets wasn't Cylon, but Bobo Fett. I also found some other cool things I don't recall buying, but well I guess I did. It was 3 small envelopes of 16mm film clippings from Galactica. A nice little surprise. I also came across a few magazines that had Galactica details that I haven't seen on eBay before. My scanner isn't working or I would scan these pages, and show it off. The photos in these mags I haven't seen in decades, and names I don't recall. One cool photo was a group of three guys working on the Galactica getting it ready for the "Fire In Space" episode. Rigging it with effects I suppose.

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin
It’s my birthday

Re: I has done in by a mouse

Post by Red Eye » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Sounds interesting... please post away as soon as your scanner is working again.
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: I was done in by a mouse

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Snap some iPhone photos of it... gotta have some-sorta app in that Tricorder that'll help share the COOL ;)

That mouse was from the Colonies! :frak:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:24 pm

I packed it back away before I thought about the camera side of getting it posted, so I will dig it out tomorrow and snap a few HiRez pics.

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sat May 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Attack of the mouse part two.

Seems like the cats took a nap a few days ago, and let one of these furry guys in the house. The mouse is hiding under the frig, and the cats are having a good time watching the area around the frig as the mouse tries to make a run for it now and then, but once the cats hear or see anything that are all over it, but yet to get anything, but as I am typing the mouse is making a move, and the cats are ready to pounce. Will this now 3 day ordeal come to an end. Maybe Cy can just blast the vermin.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun May 16, 2010 9:51 am

(Pssst... I have been dealing arms to the enemy. *heehee* Don't tell GoldCylon) :twisted:

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sun May 16, 2010 10:13 am

I tell ya my cat is lazy about this mouse for some reason. He is a terror outside dealing deadly blows to the local mouse population bringing me 3-4 mice to the front door each week, but he just watches this guy run around in front of him and doesn't give two hoots about him. Time for the mouse trap.

Cy
Raider Commander

Post by Cy » Mon May 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Try pointing your cat lazer light at it, maybe kitty will pounce the mouse by accident. :lol:

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue May 18, 2010 12:00 am

Cy wrote:Try pointing your cat lazer light at it, maybe kitty will pounce the mouse by accident. :lol:
Believe it or not I have, and they BOTH have seen the mouse with the laser on mouse, and the mouse wasn't moving, and the laser was so they by passed the mouse for the laser.....ack...dumb kitties, or dumb owner for confusing them. They did get a craw or teeth into the mouse about 10 seconds or so from the screaming the mouse left out, and then escaped back under the frig. Time to get the traps with cheese of something since the cats aren't taken care of the mouse inside the house, but oh yeah they went and trapped one, and left a bloody mess at the front door for me this morning. :erk:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue May 18, 2010 8:11 am

Cylon-Kitty can help ;) She'll be on the next Basestar to the coast.

Cy
Raider Commander

Post by Cy » Fri May 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Use Peanut butter instead of cheese.

Return to “Rant and Rave”