WARNING!!!!!!!!!

This is a section of the forum to say what is on your mind. Make us aware of things going on in your area, or praise or warn of sellers, etc.
sean
Flight Leader

WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Post by sean » Fri May 28, 2010 7:38 pm

WARNING !!!!!!!!!! Vedek Bareil is not to be trusted by any means....I put fourth the motion that he should be ejected from this forum......

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Post by GoldCylon » Fri May 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Good timing, and I have sent him a 24 hour notice to complete 1 of his transaction he has made on the forum. Lets see who is left standing in 24 hours.

sean
Flight Leader

Post by sean » Fri May 28, 2010 8:41 pm

thanks GC

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Fri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm

sean wrote:thanks GC
Your welcome, and just say that I have been thinking about this a while. He has come on board and making wild offers like $150 for rifle panels, and a few other things. Now the listing of a suit he hasn't produced any photos. So the choice has been made that he fulfill one of his offers, or post photos of his offering or his account will be closed.

sean
Flight Leader

Post by sean » Fri May 28, 2010 9:29 pm

I think it possible that he's just some young punk kid playing me for a fool.and I guess he did a very good job at that.but I have tools that he does not have a clue about.he used a drop address.and I don't want to focus primarily on that spot.so far my trace puts him allot closer.revenge is a dish best served cold.....I feel winter coming on....

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun May 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Cylon justice is swift! ;)

Other members: sean has had a rough go at it with Vedek Bareil. SEAN DELIVERED on his part of a deal... and now is helpless to do anything but wait - getting nothing back in a trade. I hope you get what was promised to you sean. I hate to see a great person get stuck like you have.

Now, everyone is welcome (and welcome back)... all just be sure to do what you say and help other builders with any tips, tricks or suggestions - etc. Everyone wants to have fun with this hobby and should follow "the Golden :cylongold: rule."
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Return to “Rant and Rave”