The Galactica, Baseship, Rag-Tag-Fleet and more up for sale.

The models you built, and studio scaled miniatures
GoldCylon
Founder

The Galactica, Baseship, Rag-Tag-Fleet and more up for sale.

Post by GoldCylon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:06 pm

I am the liaison for the owner of the filming miniatures used in the 78 series.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GalacticaModels/

"Rumors are spreading faster than fact....." Commander Adama Battlestar Galactica.
Hello to all.
There have been rumors going around about the collection of Battlestar Galactica and Buck Rogers Miniatures soon to be coming up for sale or auction. My personal good friend Gary has asked me to confirm for you the rumors.
Yes everyone!! The entire "100% Certified Original" collection is going to auction or sale. Event date, and auction house will be announced soon.
It is a group collection offerings that includes many of the "Hero" Rag Tag Fleet Studio Miniatures, The Battlestar Galactica Itself, The One and Only Cylon Baseship Miniature, Hero Viper with Freon Jets used in all the publicity shots, Hero Cylon Raider with electronics along with the Cylon Tanker and Hero Galactica Shuttle, Livery Ship, Rising Star, Gemini Freighter, Flat Top ....WOW!
The Buck Rogers Models include the Hero Starfighter, The Amazing Hawkship, Ardarla Launch, the HUGE Original Beautiful Draconia Miniature plus other fantastic Studio Models used during the Production of both TV Series. A total count of 23 or so miniatures in all….Amazing…
It is being sold off in a lot form. Serious inquires can be asked in the messenger app to me directly. But Only Serious please.
The Cylon Centurion (pictured here), that has the only known "Return of Starbuck" Working Hero Cylon Pistol with Holster will not be part.
This is a true once in a lifetime chance to own one of the most amazing collections known to exist in Sci-Fi History. Only once will this come around. Get Ready!!

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Re: The Galactica, Baseship, Rag-Tag-Fleet and more up for sale.

Post by Red Eye » Wed May 24, 2017 11:31 am

The lot of 23 filming miniatures from both "Battlestar Galactica" and "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century" will be auctioned by Profiles in History on July 28, 2017.

Auction link: https://profilesinhistory.com/auctions/ ... ollection/

Catalog link: https://profilesinhistory.com/wp-conten ... avo92F.pdf
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Wed May 24, 2017 11:42 am

I'll be heading to LA for the auction with Gary, and I hope with in a few days after that to head to the East Coast to see the models in person before the new owner takes them over. Thinking I might never have the chance to see them in person again. :cylongold:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu May 25, 2017 11:56 am

Safe travels, Dale. And tell Gary thank you for keeping the ships safe and sound for so long!
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu May 25, 2017 12:01 pm

I sure will pas the good word along :cylongold:

Joe Atari
Spare Parts

Post by Joe Atari » Tue May 30, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm unfamiliar with the format for these auctions; are they open to the general public? I'm about 10 minutes from Calabasas and could be there on 6/28. It would be awesome to see these miniatures in person; I vaguely recall seeing the Galactica at Universal Studios as a wee lad many yahrens ago.

Thanks!

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue May 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Hi Joe,
The models will not be at the auction house. The cost to transport them just for the bidding process is not worth it. The new owner if there is a winner will pick up the dime on the cost of transporting them. The auction floor is open to the public, and the show room floor will be open to view current and future items for sale. I'll be there along with the ships owner. You won't miss him he is a big guy, and I am the tall one. Send me a personal message if you are going to be there, and I'll send you my number. :cylongold:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Wed May 31, 2017 10:12 am

You guys have to record a little shout-out from the auction to post up here at ByYourCommand :)
:cylon: :cylongold:

Oh... and remember...
:CK:
;)
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:08 pm

The auction is over now!

Sold for $1,500,000.
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Congrats to my friend Gary.
Attachments
IMG_0103.JPG

Return to “Models and Filming Miniatures”