Holy Frack! It even LOOKS like a Raider!!

Talk about just about anything you like. Your projects you have on your work bench, TV shows you like, or miss, etc.
RavenLX
Raider Pilot

Holy Frack! It even LOOKS like a Raider!!

Post by RavenLX » Mon May 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Guys... uh...

THEY'VE ARRIVED! (Well, almost...)

http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sci/cy ... eated.html

I want one! :lol: I think "Taranis" is a cool name for it too. I mean that almost sounds like a Planet or Base Star name!

Anyway, thought I'd share. On an aside note, my car passed yearly inspection after throwing fits all weekend long and getting me with one last thing - tail light gone during inspection (oh dang it!) So they had to fix it for it to pass. :( But at least now it's done, legit and good for another year. Got the oil changed to while there (as usual). The fits were that she wanted a richer mix of coolant and I had no idea that's what "Low Coolant" meant when she had plenty and no leaks! If only she were like KITT! But then again, I'm very used to cars. I understand these machines as I been around them (and repairing them myself) for years. But even then sometimes you gotta get some advice from others to figure out what they are trying to tell you.

So that was a fun weekend (along side of painful illness and all that). Doing better and hopefully this will be a good week. At least the week is starting off really awesome. And it was a beautiful warm sunny summerlike day too! Can't beat that! :)

I didn't get too much into the BSG marathon though thanks to all that went on this weekend but I'll nip away at the DVDs. It's good to see my people (er.. Cylons) again. :cylon:

Return to “Anything Off Topic”