Hell week(s?)

Talk about just about anything you like. Your projects you have on your work bench, TV shows you like, or miss, etc.
Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hell week(s?)

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:44 pm

^Good one Dale :)

UPDATE:
:P Mrs. Cylon-Knight is home again! :P Hell Week is officially over... and damn... it was a full week!!!
Yesterday she was released around 2pm and we got home and started to figure out how to get everything at home setup for her... how to get comfortable, get the right types of food, etc. etc. She was soooooo happy to come home. And my goodness - so were all three of our "Cylon Puppies" :D :D :D One of them so much so she hopped around like a bunny rabbit! Puppy had us both laughing and then we got tears of joy to our eyes that the operation and everything (as crazy as it all was) was a success, and our little family was whole once more.

All the follow up appointments are set, the meds and piles of soft foods bought... and LOTS of pillow so she can rest with as little as pain as possible.

WOW - what a change from this exact day/time last week when I was starting to realize she needed to get to the E.R. Thanks to all my Cylon pals for your support, it was nice to know when I sat alone biting my nails in the waiting room, as she was in the O.R., that there was a Basestar at my back.
:byyourcommand:

"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Great news John, glad to hear that things are better, and that you have a rabbit as a Cylon puppy. Stay well my friend, and relax a bit but don't take yer EYES on the Mrs Cylon Knight. :cylongold:
Image :cylongold: :cylongold: :cylongold:

groupleaderzeta
Squadron Leader

Post by groupleaderzeta » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:14 am

Great news, We all wish her a fast recovery. Take it easy, we are here will you both still in our thoughts and prayers.

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin
It’s my birthday

Post by Red Eye » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:04 am

Copy that.

Please pass along some get well wishes from the Imperious Leader to her!
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:51 pm

woop!!!!woop!!!!

RavenLX
Raider Pilot

Post by RavenLX » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:54 pm

This is WAAAAAYYYY late but glad she's home and hopefully she's all mended and back to as close to "normal" as possible by now. Maybe in time for the holiday!

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Thanks RavenLX and everyone else for your support! :)

Mrs. Cylon-Knight and I had a follow up with the surgeon last week... and good news! It turns out she had a 1 shot deal, it will not return, it does not require any special diet and so on. It is something that 2% of the population are born with, and 2% of them have trouble with - typically by age 2. "Rule of two's" they called it. :shock: If adults present the issue, it often mimics other conditions... so glad they got her in the O.R. quickly and the Surgeon is a PRO! I told him in the follow up - he was THE Doctor! And REALLY I was told by at least 3 different staff members that he was awesome and they had him work on their own family members... now there is a reference!

SO, try again, lowly humans - you can't keep the Cylon-Knights down ;)
...well, the Insurance & Billing lowly humans can... but I don't want to talk about THEM! HA
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin
It’s my birthday

Post by Red Eye » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:44 am

I'm relieved to hear that.

Hope she'll be fully recovered soon!
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

RavenLX
Raider Pilot

Post by RavenLX » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 am

That is awesome news that she'll never have to worry about that again! As for the insurance companies, just send Gary the Cylon down there. That'll keep them so busy they may forget about the bill. :lol: :roll:

Seriously though, hope everything goes well with the insurance. Sounds like you guys are all set for the holidays and warmer weather! :)

Return to “Anything Off Topic”