a moment of silence please

Talk about just about anything you like. Your projects you have on your work bench, TV shows you like, or miss, etc.
gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Fri May 20, 2011 6:12 pm

:cry: well its been a vary bad week for me this week. my cat Lucy has started her journey to heaven today . she had Cancer and this week it finally got the best of her but she was a fighter...she had to be for Twerp Krueger to be her brother. she was 15 years old. pleas all say a little prayer for her and a little moment of silence in her honer :angel:
Attachments
Fluff.JPG

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Fri May 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Sorry to hear about the lose of your kitty cat.
Image :cylongold: :cylongold: :cylongold:

gremlin
Flight Leader

Re: a moment of silence please

Post by gremlin » Fri May 20, 2011 6:28 pm

:cry: thanks. twerp isnt taking it too well either... he keeps looking for her and just stairing at the last place he saw her... the cat carrior

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Fri May 20, 2011 7:58 pm

The same thing happened with me a few years ago. Two cats brother sister. One day the sister Lucy didn't come home. Charlie cried out for her about a week. Yes they were named after the Peanuts.
Image :cylongold: :cylongold: :cylongold:

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Fri May 20, 2011 8:03 pm

i didnt name Lucy... she was given to me by someone who couldnt keep her... i think she was going to the peanut theme too.... she gave me Peanut and lucy... she kept linus

Skullbeast
Outpost Commander

Post by Skullbeast » Fri May 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Sad to hear,

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri May 20, 2011 10:06 pm

gremlin - so very sad to hear of Lucy passing. Pets are family and it is so hard to say goodbye. Thinking of you and Twerp. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

15 years - Lucy had a very long, happy life! So many wonderful years, and memories. From her photo I can tell she was a loving kitty. SO SAY WE ALL
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Sat May 21, 2011 5:30 pm

thanks for everyones thoughts and preyers, we are doing ok. i am keeping buisy to keep from dwelling of her passing,but i did start my newist full size project (not bsg related) that i will post only after its done then show the wip if any is interested...its been a long thime in the planning and collecting stage, its so good to finaly start it...i will give you a hint (well not really) it is a movie prop per say form a horror movie in the 60's sometime. all you have heard if it and probably seen it too. its a black and white movie by a fat guy :lol:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun May 22, 2011 12:09 pm

hummmmmmmmmm :huh:

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:43 pm

well this had been a Hell of a couple months for me. my life is kind of falling apart at the seams... I lost my Mother (Bonnie) she had a massive Heart attack last night and she died this afternoon today. i am glad she was around for my Birthday but all the things we did together... well it hurts and being so close to Lucys death its a double dipper. Mom and i was REAL close... we talked every day and i saw her every Sunday at church... i wont be much online for the next few days but i will check in when i can... i am running right now on 3 hours sleep and its not looking good for sleep anytime soon , but dont worry about me i will pull through but PLEASE say a preyer for her even though non of you knew her per say. she was my world

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:55 pm

I am so sorry to hear this news. We here will be thinking about you, and the loss that has hit you over the past few months, with last today being the hardest.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Dennis, I

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:04 pm

thank you :cylongold: this isnt going to be easy and i really hate to be a downer right now but i really only have my forum and online friends to talk to...its alot easyer to talk to you then anyone face to face, and i can take my time here, collect myself and continue... :cry:

Skullbeast
Outpost Commander

Post by Skullbeast » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Sad news my friend! I wish you well in your time of grief. Be sure to get out. Maybe go see a movie or rekindle an Old project. Prayers for you are sent out to the gods. "So say we all!!"

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin
It’s my birthday

Post by Red Eye » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 am

So sad to hear this. :sad: :sad: :sad:

You also have my deeptest sympathy!

I really hope you'll recover soon...
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Return to “Anything Off Topic”