a moment of silence please

Talk about just about anything you like. Your projects you have on your work bench, TV shows you like, or miss, etc.
Hand-Schaub
First Centurion

Re: a moment of silence please

Post by Hand-Schaub » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:51 am

Damn - that sucks. So it goes... I was half way through the post and thinking about my cat sleeping on the desk near me when I read of you mother. I'm honestly sorry to hear of all this.. Be strong Trust in your strength and be well because of it.

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:21 pm

thanks everybody, this really means alot to me and my kin, sadly my project is going to be on hold for a little bit because the content of the project hits home right smack dab in the middle. i might bite the bullet and continue (because if i dont then it proably wont get done. i am like that) after all is done and over but we will see. i hope to continue and maybe doing this will help me to deal with it all... its just all happening too fast right now... again thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. it means alot to me

Big Al
Command Centurion

Post by Big Al » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:39 am

I am a little late on this but I am so sorry for your loss :cry: .....I can relate to what you are going through......in november of last year my aunt Janice (My Second Mom) passed away from cancer...and exactly one month later ...my best friend of 15 years (Buddy) passed away also...it was very hard to deal with.....Buddy was a Dachsund / Chihuahua mix and the hardest part was that my aunt Janice gave him to us when he was just 1 year old...My heart goes out to you my friend and I hope you are doing ok....Hang in there, you have alot of friends here and you are not alone....
By Your Command

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:17 pm

thanks big al :grin: the hardist part is going to be the hollidays... those were her favorate...especialy black friday

Big Al
Command Centurion

Post by Big Al » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:11 pm

gremlin wrote:thanks big al :grin: the hardist part is going to be the hollidays... those were her favorate...especialy black friday
I hear ya there ...Buddy passed 2 days before xmas
By Your Command

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:12 am

the last 2 years has been absolute hell, as of 10:42 pm on wensday my father passed away....thank god he wasnt alone, my sister was at his side....i left for home an hour before. damn life has just given this family a 1...2 punch for the last 2 years....even though i suround my life with death aka "Mother" i just have a hard time with the real thing....i chose to resrect this thread so my dad can be in this thread with my mother....thank you all for your thoughts prayers and well wishes in the best friend thread

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin
It’s my birthday

Post by Red Eye » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:51 am

Oh my, that's VERY sad news indeed! :sad: :sad: :sad:

My deepest sympathy goes to you and your family.
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:12 am

I am so sorry for your loss Dennis. You, your sister and family continue to be in my prayers.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Big Al
Command Centurion

Post by Big Al » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:18 am

I am so sorry for you and your family, Please know that you are in my heart and in my prayers.
By Your Command

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Sorry about the passing of your loved ones over such a short time frame. I hope the BYC forum can be your extended family.

Flyboy
Raider Gunner

Post by Flyboy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Dennis, I am so sorry for your loss :( your in my thoughts and prayers take care Dennis. :(

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:09 pm

thanks guys....well if any is in Saco Maine Monday around 4 to 7 pm stop by....funeral is at 11 on Tuesday

RavenLX
Raider Pilot

Post by RavenLX » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Very sorry to hear of your losses. I have a friend who lost both parents in about the same timespan as you. He is one of the angels that cared for both parents until the end. Just don't do like he does and do nothing but work work work and nothing else. Enjoy life anyway as much as you can.

My thoughts are with you and your family. May ever one of you find peace and blessings.

Return to “Anything Off Topic”