WOW!! Original Cylon Centurions get screen time on new BSG!

Discussions about the new 2003 TV & Movie series.
Starbuck
Raider Gunner

WOW!! Original Cylon Centurions get screen time on new BSG!

Post by Starbuck » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 pm

WOW!! Screen shots showing "original" Centerions "rebelling" against humans took me by surprise!
Was very cool, don't you all think?

Helen-.... didn't we all know that that was coming.
And finally the answer to the mysterious crack.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:20 pm

YES, I was like ROCK ON! to the classic Cylons... heehee - seems they are the ones that started the single God in the new show mythos. The last shows are all going to be AWESOME and I knew the Centurions would come back to more of a character (new and old).

And Helen is "ma" ... nice. And next week she'll be back with Ty, what do you think she'll think of his new woman and baby on the way??? WHOA

And yah, the crack is explained - a co-worker of mine had the theory that the ship was just falling apart maybe do to the new Cylon parts. Seems it is just well used :P

P.S. Did you notice that Anders mentioned "angles" at some point... Maybe there will be ship of lights again??!?!?!!
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

nashslash
Flight Leader

Post by nashslash » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:13 pm

A rather disappointing episode compared to last weeks. We want more cylons. And have you ever wondered? Why don't the new cylons talk?
www.battlefield-online.net

Starbuck
Raider Gunner

WOW RAZOR!!!

Post by Starbuck » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:37 am

Interesting questions Cylon Knight.
But, I can hardly answer them after just purchasing the newly released season 4.0 of Battle Star Galactica!....
I just finished watching the extended version of Razor!
Incredible - Awesome!

Seeing old Cylon Raiders on a Brand New television show never looked so good, and literaly "blew me away"!
Even though they restructured the centurions' bottom half to look more like a Terminator, I must say I was taken completely by surprise!!!
I NEVER thought that "they" would show the "original" Cylons like they did in this episode!
So it seems that the old Cylon Centerions are suposedly (in the new show) who rebelled against humans on earth and started all of this.

Getting to hear "By your command" from a three seat raider crew on a brand new show in the 2000's - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:37 pm

I'll have to watch my Razor DVD... I didn't realize the 'extended' stuff was more classic Cylon action! I thought it would just be current characters like Cain, or Adama talking more.

I like the 2004 mini-series still when #6 said "By your command" in the promos, etc. That was a priceless tie-in too.

GO BSG!
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Return to “2003 Movie and TNS Series”