Greetings from Hill Valley 2015

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Space Ace
Citizen

Greetings from Hill Valley 2015

Post by Space Ace » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:20 pm

I am Space Ace, the super hero character of the 1984 laserdisc animated videogame, the cartoon show on YouTube and now the comic books adventures that can be purchased at Mile High Comics that is.

I reside in the town of Hill Valley (BACK TO THE FUTURE THE RIDE) in the year 2015 of the future with my friends such as...

Dr Emmett Brown "My father who discovered time travel" (BACK TO THE FUTURE TRILOGY-CARTOON SHOW-BTTF THE RIDE)
Charlie Baker "My twin brother and NASA astronaut" (PLANET 51 MOVIE)
Kimberly "Cody's sister" (SPACE ACE LASERDISC VIDEOGAME-CARTOON SHOW-COMICS)
Cody Jones "Kimmy's brother" (TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES FAST FORWARD CARTOON)
Dr Nigel Channing "Kimberly's father and my uncle" (JOURNEY INTO YOUR IMAGINATION WITH FIGMENT EPCOT ATTRACTION)

We, two families who live side-by-side as next door neighbors enjoy adventures such as visiting Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios in both Florida and Hollywood, etc. We also have robotic machines who help around the house and workplaces such as the following...

Terminator Model 101 Series 800 Autonomus Infantry Unit (Terminator Salvation)
B9 Robot (Lost in Space 1960s television version)
R2D2 and Threepio (Star Wars Trilogy and Prequel Series)

Anyone out there interested in contacting the Defender of the Universe?!!

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: Greetings from Hill Valley 2015

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Now that is a very colorful entry in to the world of Cylons, and other mechanical machines. Welcome on board, and I can't wait to see more of your stories unfold.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Hello and welcome!
Post often an enjoy the site :)

:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Space Ace
Citizen

Post by Space Ace » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Greetings, GoldCylon and Cylon-Knight, I don't know if you are machine brothers or not. Anyway in case you never played the SPACE ACE laserdisc videogame here is a brief introduction of myself, it goes like this...

NARRATOR: Space Ace, defender of truth-justice and the planet Earth. Earth is being attacked by the evil Commander Borf.
ACE: Hold your fire! <speak to my girlfriend partner> Who is that creep?
KIMBERLY: Borf!
BORF: <issues a threat> Earthlings must surrender to me.
ACE: No way, Borf old buddy...<suddenly I get hit by the INFANTO RAY> Aaaargh! <morph into Dexter> I've been hit!
KIMBERLY: The Infanto Ray...<recognizes the deadly laser gun>
BORF: Earthlings, surrender to me...
NARRATOR: Struggle with Dexter to regain his manhood...destroy the Infanto Ray...defeat the evil Borf!
ACE: Hey, Borf...<I laugh> come on, Kimberly let's go!
BORF: Ha-ha-ha! <evil laugh as he opens fire with Infanto Ray again>
ACE: I've been hit...<morph into Dexter> Aaaaaugh! <I scream like Charlie Brown>
NARRATOR: Be valiant, space warrior. The fate of Earth is in your hands.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Awesome.
I've hung out with your cousin, Dirk.

Dragon's Lair: The fantasy adventure where you become a valiant knight, on a quest to rescue the fair princess from the clutches of an evil dragon. You control the actions of a daring adventurer, finding his way through the castle of a dark wizard, who has enchanted it with treacherous monsters and obstacles. In the mysterious caverns below the castle, your odyssey continues against the awesome forces that oppose your efforts to reach the Dragon's Lair. Lead on, adventurer. Your quest awaits!

Space Ace
Citizen

Post by Space Ace » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 am

Ah, yes...Dragon's Lair was the first laserdisc animated videogame Don Bluth created in 1983 which was followed by Space Ace in 1984 then Dragon's Lair II "Time Warp" (I don't know what year it came out) and two cartoon shows based on both laserdisc videogames after that.

There are rumors of a Dragon's Lair The Movie coming out but so far no info as to the date of release, whether it's live action CGI or animated, who's going to be in it (actors portraying the characters that is), whether it follows the storyline of the videogame, etc.

Now there are comic books based on both laserdisc videogames that can be purchased from a website called "Mile High Comics" that follow the storyline adventures of Dirk, Daphne and Singe "DRAGON'S LAIR COMICS" and of Ace-Dexter, Kimberly, Borf "SPACE ACE COMICS" if you're interested. The URL address is http://milehighcomics.com

Meanwhile I've started a fan fiction story called "Galactic Federation Council Masters" a parody crossover of the WMAC MASTERS live action martial arts TV show that can be seen on YouTube Channel and features my brand of alien martial arts warriors portraying the real-life martial arts masters who are...

Herb OLYMPUS Perez as Sally Acorn "Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Comics"
Hakim THE MACHINE Alston as Ari Ram "Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM Cartoon"
Hosung SUPERSTAR Pak as Fiona Fox "Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Comics"
Chris RED DRAGON Cassamassa as Drago Wolf "Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Comics"
Jamie GREAT WOLF Webster as Lupe "Sonic the Hedgehog Comics and Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM Cartoon"
Johnny Lee TIGER CLAW Smith as Tigress "Dreamworks Kung Fu Panda Movie"
Eric PANTHER Betts as Throttle "Biker Mice From Mars Cartoon"
Hein TSUNAMI Nguyen as Krystal "StarFox Assault Videogame"
Hoyung STAR WARRIOR Pak as Ninjara "Archie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventure Comics"
Richard YING YANG MAN Branden as Tai Lung "Dreamworks Kung Fu Panda Movie"
Michael TURBO Bernardo as Monkey Kahn "Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Comics"
Host Shannon Lee as Grand Council-Woman "Disney Lilo & Stich Movie and WDW Stich's Great Escape Attraction"

Cy
Raider Commander

Post by Cy » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Cylon-Knight wrote:Awesome.
I've hung out with your cousin, Dirk.

Dragon's Lair: The fantasy adventure where you become a valiant knight, on a quest to rescue the fair princess from the clutches of an evil dragon. You control the actions of a daring adventurer, finding his way through the castle of a dark wizard, who has enchanted it with treacherous monsters and obstacles. In the mysterious caverns below the castle, your odyssey continues against the awesome forces that oppose your efforts to reach the Dragon's Lair. Lead on, adventurer. Your quest awaits!
Ah yes. I remember Dragon's Lair very well. First game I ever mastered. Only time I ever got 40 to 50 people to gather around every time I killed the dragon and triggerd the ending sequence. Now days women grab their kids and run away screaming when they see me. Go figure. :lol:

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Cy wrote: Ah yes. I remember Dragon's Lair very well. First game I ever mastered. Only time I ever got 40 to 50 people to gather around every time I killed the dragon and triggerd the ending sequence. Now days women grab their kids and run away screaming when they see me. Go figure. :lol:
At least you let them run away..... :frak:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:44 pm

I have Dragon's Lair on a CD for my PC. Such a frustrating game. I don't think I ever got past some spinning batons on these wooden posts. Drives me bonkers!

Cy
Raider Commander

Post by Cy » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Cylon-Knight wrote:I have Dragon's Lair on a CD for my PC. Such a frustrating game. I don't think I ever got past some spinning batons on these wooden posts. Drives me bonkers!
If memory serves, go forward after Dirk hunches the second time. :wink:

Space Ace
Citizen

Post by Space Ace » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:49 pm

There is a website called "Graphic Audio" that features audiobook CDs creating a "Movie In Your Mind" sensation combining character dialouge, narration, sound effects and music, etc.

The URL address is "graphicaudio.net" in case you and other Cylon Forum members are interested...

Return to “Say Hi”