HI

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
cylon75
Phalanx Member

HI

Post by cylon75 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 pm

HI every body just joined ,but i believe that i already no a few of you already from the names that i recognize from other sites. It will be nice to add some of my stuff here. :cylon:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: HI

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Welcome to ByYourCommand.net Cylon75!

YES - please do add some of your amazing work to the forum, everyone will be glad to see the great work you do with your models!
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Tinman
Fallen Centurion - R.I.P.

Post by Tinman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Hey C75! WELCOME to Cylon HQ.

Lots of good stuff here and good people to talk "shop" with.

<S>!
:cylon:
TINMAN

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:40 am

Hey 75 welcome on board, and yeah lets see some models. :cylon:

cylon75
Phalanx Member

Post by cylon75 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:36 am

Thanks all . :cylon:

Cy
Raider Commander

Post by Cy » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Warm happy welcomes dude. :D

Space Ace
Citizen

Post by Space Ace » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 am

This is Space Ace, the humanoid superhero character of the 1984 laserdisc animated videogame created by Don Bluth and Gary Goldman, that is if you ever played that game in arcades before or not. Anyway I also starred in my own cartoon show that once ran on either CBS, ABC or NBC networks titled "Saturday Supercade" that had all these episodes based on myself, my girlfriend partner Kimberly but in the cartoon series she was my sister, the evil Commander Borf who was still trying to conquer the Earth with his deadly invention the Infanto Ray laser gun that he shot me with and took away my manhood so long ago.

Now I also appear in comicbook form which can be found at a website "Mile High Comics" that continues the storyline where the videogame ended so to speak. In the 6-volume series I am still trying to get used to my constant changing from Ace to Dexter (my boyhood child-self) and vice versa over and over while Kimberly plans on adopting, raising Baby Borf after the alien pirate got shot by his own Infanto Ray (thanks to me of course by turning the invention against the inventor) and starting a family. But, lo and behold...who should arrive on-site but another alien humanoid looking exactly like Borf himself but in reality is his older twin brother who goes by the name Gorf!!! He wants revenge against me for foiling his younger sibling's plans of taking over the Earth!!!

Return to “Say Hi”