Hi from Oz

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
blaster master
Spare Parts

Hi from Oz

Post by blaster master » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Hi all,
So glad I found this forum. Ive had a Kropserkel kit in the shed for a year now just waiting to be put together.
I couldnt afford the entire kit so will be looking for boots, gloves and something akin to the right material for the skirt.
Oh, and if anyone knows where to pick up a Viper Pilot helmet (original series) Id sure appreciate some help there too.
I have experience with ABS costume kits, but have been worried about ruining the cylon kit due to lack of knowledge about how it should be trimmed etc.
Anyhoo, Im sure theres a wealth of experience here to help out the nubes like me.

Cheers

Mitch

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Hey Mitch
Welcome on board to the site. Take a look around, and see if you can find what your looking for, if not don't be afraid to ask. Also share your thoughts and your steps on your Krop kit. Don't be afraid to share some photos also.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Mitch, welcome! Glad you've joined up. Can't wait to see some "before and after" of your Cylon as you start to work on it.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

cybertrooper
Raider Pilot

Post by cybertrooper » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 am

Welcome Mitch,

Which state are you in? I am from NSW.

Take your time to read all the posts on these boards, you will find them a wealth of information. Should be able to satisfy most of your queries concerning gloves, boots and skirts (if we weren't talking about Cylons that would sound weird).

Cheers,
Patrick

Briz_Cylon
Spare Parts

Post by Briz_Cylon » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:24 am

HI Mitch!
I have just signed up today.
Just last week, I got my kropserkel kit in the box.
I am in brisbane too!
PM me if you are keen to meet up.

Cheers

Briz_Cylon

Return to “Say Hi”