newbio mech in the making

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
old75er
Spare Parts

newbio mech in the making

Post by old75er » Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 am

Hi guys
Ive been scouting for a while ,toying with the idea of joining.Well here i am love the old scifi from when i was a kid and i'm still a kid in my head.
Loved the new BSG, but the old version to me was the best.
Ive also been looking into a Cylon as ive been drawn into the comic con zone,but never seen a Cylon.
But thought A. its what i want to have as part of my growing up years(yeah right lol).B bringing the originals back to the young.
Plus its so dam cool,so as i live in the UK can anyone put me on the right tracks to start the build program,ive seen so many vid's and articles some good some questionable.
look forward to a reply
regards
Mark :cylon:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: newbio mech in the making

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu May 04, 2017 11:58 am

Welcome aboard the Basestar, Mark. Glad you've joined to help keep BSG - classic and new - alive! :)

After you log in check out "The Cylon Stores" section of the forum.
You'll find offerings there. It is a very small community, but lots of cool stuff to do for sure.

Post often and enjoy the site!
:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

old75er
Spare Parts

Post by old75er » Fri May 05, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi, cheers have been looking all mainly in the US.so its posting the downside,need to find a way round the import tax the uk customs slap on me lol
:cylon:

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue May 09, 2017 9:12 am

Once in a while someone will post a suit they are looking to separate from in the Euro zone. I saw one on eBay listed in Germany about 4 weeks ago. That might be your best route to save the import fees.

Return to “Say Hi”