Greetings from Arizona

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Lightning
Spare Parts

Greetings from Arizona

Post by Lightning » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Greetings all.
I'm fairly new here, I'm Colonial Warrior Lightning, currently assigned to Blackstar Squadron, with communications duties on the bridge as a Flight Corporal; you might have seen me in the G4 sector a few sectons back. It was unfortunate that I could not be in uniform more there, but I had a *slight* uniform mishap which rendered it unwearable. :erk:
Don't worry, Centurions, I'm not qualified with a laser yet (They don't trust me with one on the Galactica), so I can't shoot any of you today. :blink:
I reside in northern Arizona, USA, love all things Classic Galactica, currently have a Warrior outfit, hope to make a Core Command soon.
If you ever need a really short Cylon, let me know, I'd like to make one of those too. :bsglol:

Signing off now :salute:
Lightning

Every creature in the universe is out to exterminate us, and you want to hire a vocal group? :grin:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Greetings from Arizona

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Welcome Lightning!

Would love to see your Warrior items, and the core command sounds sweet. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Short, tall, large, small... any Centurion is a Cylon Centurion! All you need to decide is standard chrome or command gold ;)

Post often and enjoy the site!
:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Welcome on board.

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:20 am

WELCOME --- I am happy to see more people are joining at this wonderful website.
I took my time and read some post before I decided to join too.
I cheated of course... on my Cylon costume and order it from Kropserkel.
I did check them out very carefully and I got most of the info from this website.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

OMEGA3

:byyourcommand:

Return to “Say Hi”