Hello from Kansas City

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
bishopdonmiguel
Phalanx Leader

Hello from Kansas City

Post by bishopdonmiguel » Wed May 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Greetings! I'm Colonial Warrior Bishop, assigned to the Blackstar Squadron aboard the Battlestar Galactica. I've acquired some Cylon security codes and managed to sneak onto this Basestar. Nice place. Very clean. Shiny.

I recently had a laser fight with Mr. Cylon-Knight. He's a crafty one. Doesn't look too quick on the draw but he's got mad skills with a laser pistol. My overconfidence got the best of me and I barely escaped. I ran away. We Colonials seem to do that when Cylons are around. :wtf:

I enjoy all the old school Colonial entertainment... BSG, Ghostbusters, Star Trek, Space 1999, Logan's Run, Star Wars. Been building props and costumes when I'm not running away from Cylons. Finished a proton pack last year and currently working on a Viper Pilot helmet.

While hiding out on this Basestar, your shipside counter intelligence algorithms may report elevated inquires regarding "how to build a Centurion helmet" (I really need one for my trophy room... oops!, said too much). Pay no attention to that automated message Centurions, it's a false reading. Go on with your business. Just keep walking around, bumping into things, not catching Warriors hiding around corners and in air shafts. By the way, why do Cylon Basestars have air breathable by humans?

I will say adieu for tonight and leave you with a little something I whipped up on the shuttle trip over here...

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hello from Kansas City

Post by Cylon-Knight » Wed May 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Hello and welcome to the Basestar, LOWLY HUMAN ;) :cylon: :blink:
Love your intro and the art - LOVE IT!

We'll have to compare KC props sometime! Someone else in the metro who likes what I do?! whoooo whooo

:evillaugh:
You got away from my pistol... just barely... Your nice new helmet won't stand a chance against my Cylon rifle! *ZAAAP* *ZAAAP*

P.S. Awesome avatar!!!
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

bishopdonmiguel
Phalanx Leader

Post by bishopdonmiguel » Sat May 09, 2015 5:38 am

You are a worthy opponent indeed. :cool: I will not underestimate you next time!
:evillaugh:

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:28 am

WELCOME ---
I took my time and read some post before I decided to join too.
My Cylon Costume was order from Kropserkel.
I did check them out very carefully and I got most of the info from this website.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

OMEGA3

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:19 am

Welcome on board Don. You will make good target practice at a later date you lowly humoooon. :censored: :cylongold: :bsglol:

Return to “Say Hi”