NewCylon-OMEGA3

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

NewCylon-OMEGA3

Post by OMEGA3 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:36 am

To All Cylon Centurions: Greetings from the Great State Of Texas U.S.A.

My name is Ed and I am honor to find such a group for the Classic Cylon. I have been a long time fan of Battlestar Galactica TOS

I found information about Kropserkel- from you guys and gals... So I order from Kropserkel the following :

FULL CENTURION OUTFIT (custom fitted, bodysuit color: Black)
CENTURION SWORD/SCABBARD
VOICE/WARBLE SFX SAMPLE PLAYER 1.4

I would still like to have the Centurion Rifle V2 but I got this message from them - " We are working on a solution for the re-offer now, and I will advise you when this comes to be. For now, I have omitted it from the tally, but can process this into your order if we are able to manage it within the timeframe. " I do hope to have Centurion Rifle V2 for my costume. Dose anyone sell them here ???

By the way, Kropserkel- wanted to point out that they are presently working towards a long awaited electronic device that accurately emulates your own voice in modifiable Cylon resonance, something that they expect to run about $500, but cannot solidify pricing or availability yet. They are anticipating details of this piece in the next few weeks as they are looking for a portable sound system to support the full range of the emulator arrangement. They call it "OTF voice emulation system" You can see and hear it on their facebook page AND for more info on it

Of course, if you can help me with some of my " WANTS " I feel everything will come to past. Look at me, I have talk to much again and ask you to forgive me. My wife tells everyone I don't get out much...lol. Until next time... * By Your Command *
Last edited by OMEGA3 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

rustycylon
Squadron Leader

Re: NewCylon-OMEGA3

Post by rustycylon » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:18 pm

greetings centurion
:byyourcommand:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Welcome, welcome OMEGA3!
VERY interesting about Krop's new voice item... I'll be watching and hope to get one if it sounds good. Thank you for the heads up.

Keep us posted on your suit - and be sure to also post often and enjoy the site.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:17 am

Cylon-Knight wrote:Welcome, welcome OMEGA3!
VERY interesting about Krop's new voice item... I'll be watching and hope to get one if it sounds good. Thank you for the heads up.

Keep us posted on your suit - and be sure to also post often and enjoy the site.

Thanks for such a warm welcome... I will keep you posted as requested... By Your Command !

P.S. Just to throw this out there... I would like to buy a RIFLE and PISTOL with HOLSTER lights and sound is optional...
If you know the right cylons, please ask them to contact me here. :police: a hint what I do for real.

rustycylon
Squadron Leader

Post by rustycylon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:59 pm

i think kropserkel do the cylon pistol and holster. The holster is simple enough to make yourself

xanthis02
Centurion

Post by xanthis02 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:19 pm

welcome i'll be moving back to TX at the end of the yr message skullbeast here on the forums he makes pistol's holster kits and the rifle and these people make a sound card for cylons http://www.hyperdynelabs.com/

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:38 am

rustycylon wrote:i think kropserkel do the cylon pistol and holster. The holster is simple enough to make yourself
Unless I am looking at the wrong website... The only Item ( weapon) I could get with my order was CENTURION SWORD/SCABBARD...
All the other items were OUT OF STOCK... Not sure why. :?: :?: :?:

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:55 am

xanthis02 wrote:welcome i'll be moving back to TX at the end of the yr message skullbeast here on the forums he makes pistol's holster kits and the rifle and these people make a sound card for cylons http://www.hyperdynelabs.com/
OUTSTANDING xanthis02... Thanks for the info ...Nice to hear you will be in Texas... Not sure about me... lol...
My wife may have to transfer with her job...I feel sometimes I am still in the US ARMY because we seem to be moving every time her company offers her a promotion. We hope for North Texas again because I started my Law Enforcement up there and see no issue getting a job for myself. We are hoping that it works out for us. Right now we are in South Texas ... Not bad but just a little slow for us....

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Great costume, and welcome on board. Love the Starbucks coffee cup picture. :cylongold:

mad-Cylon
Patrol Member

Post by mad-Cylon » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:34 pm

G'day Omega, I'm new around here myself.. its a great place. Thanks for the info about the Cylon voice. I am looking for something like that myself and will keep an eye out for it. :loveit:
Time for a polish I like to be Nice and Shiny :loveit:

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:32 pm

GoldCylon wrote:Great costume, and welcome on board. Love the Starbucks coffee cup picture. :cylongold:
This picture was taken as a joke in the hotel room before we headed out to a Comic Con in Dallas. My friend thought it look so good, he posted it on a few of his blogs. This was a rental but I was a full centurion for a weekend ... lol

I know now, that Kropserkel - Cylon Centurion that I ordered is not the same as the TV series. Maybe you guys can help me correct some of the issues. I just wanted a Cylon Centurion that was already.. for most part completed.
I hope you don't look down on me to much for not building my own.
Last edited by OMEGA3 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:00 pm

mad-Cylon wrote:G'day Omega, I'm new around here myself.. its a great place. Thanks for the info about the Cylon voice. I am looking for something like that myself and will keep an eye out for it. :loveit:
They call it "OTF voice emulation system" You can see and hear it on their facebook page.
I would buy it too if it works in real time and not over $500.00 I guess we will see if they can pull it off.

xanthis02
Centurion

Post by xanthis02 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:16 pm

Several on here bought krop suits and made small mods to make them more accurate so don't worry about it too much

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:46 pm

xanthis02 wrote:Several on here bought krop suits and made small mods to make them more accurate so don't worry about it too much
Really ? That's so cool... ByYourCommnd.net rocks !
:cylon:

rustycylon
Squadron Leader

Post by rustycylon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:19 am

my kropserkel parts list is from 2013. It had the pistol at $100 and holster at $90.

Return to “Say Hi”