NewCylon-OMEGA3

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Re: NewCylon-OMEGA3

Post by OMEGA3 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:46 pm

rustycylon wrote:my kropserkel parts list is from 2013. It had the pistol at $100 and holster at $90.
Kropserkel sent me a part list too and I did ask for their Centurion Rifle V2 to be place on my order.
but the reply was " They had none available or none on hand at this time " .

But if they make or found one.
They would contact me and add the extra ( item ) amount to my final payment before shipping out my centurion order.

The pistol and holster was the same information as the rifle... " They had none available or on hand at this time ".
I would like to have a pistol and holster... SO if a Centurion wants to sell one at a fair price... PLEASE CONTACT ME.

I still would like to have Centurion Rifle V2 from Kropserkel - It looks OUTSTANDING in my book ! :cylon:
Last edited by OMEGA3 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:44 pm

Kropserkel - Has been GREAT keeping me updated and answering my emails quickly. :loveit:

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Re:OMEGA3 FYI

Post by OMEGA3 » Sun May 10, 2015 4:55 am

Just a short note to touch base with the Cylon Empire. I order from Kropserkel back in JAN 2015 the following :

FULL CENTURION OUTFIT (custom fitted, bodysuit color: Black)
CENTURION SWORD/SCABBARD
VOICE/WARBLE SFX SAMPLE PLAYER 1.4
And
The electronic device that accurately emulates your own voice in modifiable Cylon resonance, This system will be $500, but availability is first come bases. They are anticipating more details of this piece in the next few weeks. They call it "OTF voice emulation system" or VT3 ---> You can see and hear it on their facebook page, if you like and see when you can order yours. I got this message below on Friday, May 8,2015
I figure it would not do any harm to share this information with the rest of my Cylons In Arms.

Message From Kropserkel Inc.:

Good morning Ed !

I'm happy to advise that your Cylon set is on the way and will be with you in 2 days time.

The VT3 unit ( cylon voice ) is installed in the backpack, and the SPFX MP3 player ( cylon eye sound ) is in the chest.

There are aspects of powering up and off the unit on the inside of the backpack. The components are mounted by industrial Velcro into the peace, but can be removed. You will need to power on the VT3 by switching the on button on the white power pack first. The speaker will also need to be powered on in order to hear it. Make certain that your volume on the VT3 is turned up to maximum, and the other knob (for mic sensitivity) is one half or pointing up. You may experiment with the settings at your leisure, to see what works best for you. We have preset three different voice emulation of the cylons by simply pressing the buttons marked one, two, or three. Pushing any of these buttons will automatically bring those programs into effect, no matter what the other knobs and sliders have been adjusted to. There is and innumerable amount of voice effects and things that you can do with this device. I have also included it's adapter, should you wish to use this outside of the costume application.

I have also included a baggie of all of the cables that you will need to charge all of the components. Aside from the white box that powers the VT3, everything else is charged by USB.

You have a lot of things to go through, and I'm excited for you in receiving this very impressive looking costume. I am presently away until the 17th, but will have sporadic access to emails, should you have any urgent questions. It should be noted that all instruction manuals for these devices has also been included in your packet.

Thanks again for your business, and enjoy!

Sincerely,
Scott Maple

Kropserkel Inc.

(via mobile)

Okay, that's what I got and I will let you know if the system is worth the pay-out of $ 500.00
But if the system works as good as it dose on their facebook... I am looking forward to freedom in my own words " BY YOUR COMMAND !!! "

Best Regards
OMEGA3

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri May 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Verrrrrrrry interested in the voice. Did you hear a sample of it?
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Sat May 16, 2015 4:28 am

"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sat May 16, 2015 8:42 am

Thank you, Red Eye!!!!
I think it sounds great. :)
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Sat May 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Bet it sounds even better when you hear it in person.

Well, one day perhaps when they've reduced the price...
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Sun May 17, 2015 4:55 am

SUBJECT: Cylon Voice and Eye sounds
Purchased: Kropserkel
POSTED BY: Omega3

Let me say this first, I got the Full Deal PLUS the Custom Fitted, Bodysuit on May 11th 2015 ( Monday). The shipping box came to me DAMAGED. There is some issues ( dings scratches etc. ) UPDATE: All my concerns were worked out with Kropserkel. I 'm so happy with Scott Maple, he made every thing right. Now for my Review !

................................... Kropserkel has a setup for a Cylon Voice and Cylon Eye Sound .......................

Cylon Voice sound: For the sum of $500.00 USD you get the following:

(1) a white power pack
(2) VT3 unit by Roland
(3) a Sound Spot ( Speaker/Amp ) by Soundfreaq
(4) a Mic

For VT3, Kropserkel will program or preset three different voice emulation of the cylons by the buttons marked one, two, or three on the VT3. Pushing any of these buttons will automatically bring those programs into effect, no matter what the other knobs and sliders have been adjusted to. You can do it yourself and reprogram any of the presets too. The VT3 has many other ways to make millions of sound effects. That's about how long Cylon Empire has been around or very close. The cost of the items each is not cheap and you are getting pretty good sound from the system.

You will receive all of the cables that you will need to charge all of the components. Aside from the white box that powers the VT3, everything else is charged by USB.

Cylon Eye sound: The SPFX MP3 player is a separate item with a cost of $85.00 USD.

This item will come with 36 cylon program saying and two have a 15 minutes loop eye sound (35-36) that you can extend 10 more times each which equals 2 1/2 x's 2 = 5 hours ( That's a lot without resetting it again ) playing time with battery powered stereo speaker/amp called 808 CANZ ( so far 6 hours playing time ) The battery charged by USB too. Plus all of the cables that you will need to charge all of the components.

THE BIG QUESTIONS ..... Sound Quality ? ...... Is It Worth The Money ?

Sound Quality:

A+++++ Rating ! YES !
5 out of a Five Star Rating ! YES !
1 out of 10 ----- > I have to give it a sure 9 because I just do not like the Volume Adjustment on the Sound Spot ( Speaker/Amp ) and I would like a better Mic . Nothing is wrong with the system or the set up itself.

https://www.facebook.com/ed.preskitt/vi ... =2&theater

My camera was on the far side of my living room (rental home) so you may have to turn up your volume....

Is It Worth The Money ?????

In my opinion, both of these systems is worth it's wait in gold. There may be a cheaper way to do some of the components ( VT3 is a Must) but not the same sound quality. If you have any question, contact Kropserkel or just send a PM to me.
To my knowledge, I am the first to have this system in the U.S. by Kropserkel and I am very happy to have it. :byyourcommand:

Return to “Say Hi”