Hey toasters!

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Troubled Toaster
Spare Parts

Hey toasters!

Post by Troubled Toaster » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Hey my name is Kyle and i live in England! I came across this site the other day after looking for some cylon merchandise, I thought it would be a brilliant idea to join some fellow cylon fans and join in on some toaster gossip. I myself am a big fan of the modern and also Djerba centurions due to the futuristic look and sleek design but the 0005 model is growing on me thanks to this site and I'm sure it is soon to be my favourite! :cylon: I discovered Battlestar Galactica through my dad a few months back who I sat and watched the whole re-imagined series, Razor and Blood and Chrome with so it's only logical to go and see the original series! :loveit: I look forward to talking to many of you in future and having some fun on this site!

rustycylon
Squadron Leader

Re: Hey toasters!

Post by rustycylon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:03 pm

nice to know there are more people in the UK getting into bsg.
As far as cylons go the old school 70's design rule, but human style cylon no 8's are pretty dam hot if you know what I mean.
I myself will be watching battlestar galactica the Plan tomorrow while waiting in for the postman.
:byyourcommand:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:27 am

Welcome Kyle!
Glad you joined, post often and enjoy the site.
:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Welcome on board. The UK Garrison is growing in ranks. Remember our motto. EXTERMINATION!!!!!! :cylongold:

Flyboy
Raider Gunner

Post by Flyboy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Welcome.

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Hello and Welcome
This is a great site to learn about the Cylon Centurion costumes from the Battlestar Galactica TOS.
How to build your Centurion the right way just like the ones on the original tv series.
Also so much more info in the Board index and forum info. Check them out and you will see what I mean. :byyourcommand:

Return to “Say Hi”