Hi all from UK

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hi all from UK

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:09 am

Rusty is spot on. And I totally I agree with him too, It is up to you... gut darker the better if you are going non screen accurate.

Here is the 1:1 color info.
Silver Standard Centurion: http://www.cylon-knight.com/art/Cylon_S ... Knight.jpg
Gold Commander: Centurion: http://www.cylon-knight.com/art/Cylon_S ... Knight.jpg

"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:16 am

I thought for a long time before placing my order with Kropserkel so I went with the bodysuit color: Black !
I just wanted to look nice and dark with all that chrome. I did not think the purple/grey was MEAN enough.. :cylon:

paul mc
Patrol Member

Post by paul mc » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi guys thanks for all the input. If any one got any pictures of them in there krop undersuit can you be so kind as to post them so I could have a look but I think it will be a black undersuit for me.

xanthis02
Centurion

Post by xanthis02 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:06 pm

plum lycra is the color i have a seamstress making mine that's local the lighting on the show washed to color of the suit making look gray

rustycylon
Squadron Leader

Post by rustycylon » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:10 pm

I totally agree with you OMEGA3. Dark colour looks more natural for an evil killer robot than purple. :byyourcommand:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:34 pm

The lighting on the show did do odd stuff like that. Like Lucifer's face... it was a very dark redish color in real life. Crazy how it shifted hues so MUCH!

Looking forward to your new suit Paul - remember - photos! :)
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:26 am

rustycylon wrote:I totally agree with you OMEGA3. Dark colour looks more natural for an evil killer robot than purple. :byyourcommand:
I almost went with gray... The lighting was tricky on the TV series as most of you have stated. I watch the FULL series 4 times before I decided going black. I felt it was the BEST pick for my Centurion. It's nice to have a choice what you want.

I was also happy that black was offer to me from kropserkel !!! :byyourcommand:

paul mc
Patrol Member

Post by paul mc » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Hi there I am so glad you said black almost went with grey my self but the black undersuit just looks right. Talking to krop at the moment going to order my black undersuits very soon.

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:09 pm

paul mc wrote:Hi there I am so glad you said black almost went with grey my self but the black undersuit just looks right. Talking to krop at the moment going to order my black undersuits very soon.
I really think you will like the BLACK look.... It makes the chrome pop ! By The Way...WELCOME !!!! LOL :cylon:

rustycylon
Squadron Leader

Post by rustycylon » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:30 am

after all the black undersuit was good enough for the gold cylons. :cylongold:

OMEGA3
Patrol Leader

Post by OMEGA3 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:35 am

rustycylon wrote:after all the black undersuit was good enough for the gold cylons. :cylongold:
True ... Very True... Heck, I might get lucky and get a UPGRADE if I am victorious in claiming a few Cons for the Empire !

I can see it now... OMEGA3 come forward so we can honor you..... WHAT ? :frack: ... lol

mancutd
Centurion

Post by mancutd » Sat May 09, 2015 12:37 am

Hi Paul.

I am from the U.k too in Bristol. Im the same as you in being a stormtrooper but have always since being a kid wanted a full accurate Cylon Suit.

If possible can you please message me or pm me with the link or email address to the company you purchased your fibre glass armour from? Tried a Google search for Creative Australia but couldn't find them.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Neil

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Wed May 20, 2015 11:39 am

Neil in the Cylon Stores a Members only section there are a couple of people selling their goods.

Return to “Say Hi”