Back At Last

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
TK6598
Centurion

Back At Last

Post by TK6598 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:23 pm

After a period of nearly 4 years I have finally made it back to these forums and am looking forward to discussing all things chrome with you all once again.

To cut a long story short I have always regretted selling my classic Cylon after a troop when some "friends" moaned about the warble and that always irked me as it was a frackin' Cylon so what was it supposed to do??The fact that they thought I did not hear them also got to me and I have never forgotten that day as it was my last in chrome.

Anyhoo! After a lot of thought I have decided to once again go down the road of the chromed ones and get another classic Cylon and if anyone doesn't like the "Song of the Cylon" then tough!

I have already been in touch with Kropserkel and can get a brand, spanking new outfit for just over

Iain

Dargas
Centurion

Re: Back At Last

Post by Dargas » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Welcome back (from a total Newb!)

I

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Welcome, again! ;)

And booo on anyone that doesn't like the Cylon eye sound... Lowly Humans - lol

Post often, enjoy the site and tell your girlfriend YES! A Centurion costume is absoultly necessary. So says the site admin -- and his wife... :roll:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Dargas
Centurion

Post by Dargas » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:47 pm

I

Return to “Say Hi”