Hi from sunny southern california!!

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
spector
Citizen
It’s my birthday

Post by spector » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Just saying hi to all the Cylon fans out there and glad to be in this forum.The name is Patrick and I work in an office for a big security firm in Los Angeles.I have been a Battlestar Galactica fan since age 11 in 1978.I also like the 1960`s TV series The Invaders.Well thats about it,back to the basestar hoving over Earth,lol. :cylon:

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: Hi from sunny southern california!!

Post by GoldCylon » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Welcome Spector. Your name sake is being built right now, or at least your cousin Lucifer is. I guess a matter of color choices is what is needed to determine what the name will be. Glad you found your way over here, and hope to here more about you. Are you a prop or costume collector? Anything of interest. :cylongold:

Skullbeast
Outpost Commander

Post by Skullbeast » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Welcome!!

---
- Die human!

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 am

Welcome! Post often and enjoy the site.
:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Big Al
Command Centurion

Post by Big Al » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 am

:cylon: Welcome to the Basestar, Glad your here! I was born and raised San Fernando Valley and it sounds were right around the same age. Glad your here and look forward to talking to you some more.
By Your Command

spector
Citizen
It’s my birthday

Post by spector » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Big Al wrote::cylon: Welcome to the Basestar, Glad your here! I was born and raised San Fernando Valley and it sounds were right around the same age. Glad your here and look forward to talking to you some more.
Hey man thanks!.Im going to the Shrine Auditorium SciFi Comic show this sunday August 21st.My nephew and I and a mutual friend will be selling toys and model kits.Come on down friend!

spector
Citizen
It’s my birthday

Post by spector » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Cylon-Knight wrote:Welcome! Post often and enjoy the site.
I will bud,thanks!!! :cylon:

spector
Citizen
It’s my birthday

Post by spector » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Skullbeast wrote:Welcome!!

---Right on friend!- :byyourcommand:
- Die human!

spector
Citizen
It’s my birthday

Post by spector » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:41 pm

GoldCylon wrote:Welcome Spector. Your name sake is being built right now, or at least your cousin Lucifer is. I guess a matter of color choices is what is needed to determine what the name will be. Glad you found your way over here, and hope to here more about you. Are you a prop or costume collector? Anything of interest. :cylongold:
I mostly collect toys,model kits(to collect and also buy extras to build)and props based on my two favorite shows(original Galactica and the Quinn Martin show The Invaders). :cylongold:

Big Al
Command Centurion

Post by Big Al » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:22 pm

spector wrote:
Big Al wrote::cylon: Welcome to the Basestar, Glad your here! I was born and raised San Fernando Valley and it sounds were right around the same age. Glad your here and look forward to talking to you some more.
Hey man thanks!.Im going to the Shrine Auditorium SciFi Comic show this sunday August 21st.My nephew and I and a mutual friend will be selling toys and model kits.Come on down friend!
Wish I could but I'm kinda stuck here for awhile.....Ahh yes the Shrine, and Griffith park Universal Studios and all of those LA monuments I miss so much!

This is a cow town that incorparated and became a bedroom for the bay so now we have smog and la traffic without the LA benefits of getting anything you want at any time!

Kinda miss good ol LA and the Valley.....But I heard it's gone to the dogs so I don't know what to say?
By Your Command

jclayman99
Raider Commander

Post by jclayman99 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Welcome I to am in LA
If "they" say it can't be done, it just means "they" cant do it.
JCLAY

spector
Citizen
It’s my birthday

Post by spector » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Yeah I think I will never leave Los Angeles or the Inland Empire.It will always be my home.Some areas got bad and some have really cleaned up.Well if youre ever in the area again and theres a show,stop by :salute:
Big Al wrote:
spector wrote:
Wish I could but I'm kinda stuck here for awhile.....Ahh yes the Shrine, and Griffith park Universal Studios and all of those LA monuments I miss so much!

This is a cow town that incorparated and became a bedroom for the bay so now we have smog and la traffic without the LA benefits of getting anything you want at any time!

Kinda miss good ol LA and the Valley.....But I heard it's gone to the dogs so I don't know what to say?

spector
Citizen
It’s my birthday

Post by spector » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Ahh I knew a girl from Santa Clarita many years ago.we never dated and it did not go past the "friend stage".I had it bad for her but she liked some other dude so I moved on and lost contact :sad:
jclayman99 wrote:Welcome I to am in LA

jclayman99
Raider Commander

Post by jclayman99 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 pm

That's funny live in Santa clarita.
If "they" say it can't be done, it just means "they" cant do it.
JCLAY

Hand-Schaub
First Centurion

Post by Hand-Schaub » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:35 am

I'm a post Socal guy - lived there for 13 years. Now I'm posted in Sacramento quadrant with our Cylon commander Gold Cylon.

Welcome.

Return to “Say Hi”