Hello

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
trooperman
Spare Parts

Hello

Post by trooperman » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:53 am

Hi,Its good to be here :) i am in the process of gathering parts for a cylon build, im also in the process of starting and finishing a lot of projects :roll: , so far, and i dont know why, i have 3 cylon helmets still to be finished Cooper Hockey gloves a chest piece which came with one of the lids, im also a life long Star Wars fan with an ever growing collection of Star Wars props and toys!! I love most sci fi, including The Black Hole, Bladerunner, The Thing, and the origanal classic 1933 KING KONG, i could go on and on..... i will ramp up the Cylon build as other bits and pieces are finally finished :shock: , i will get some photos up of a few of the bits and pieces i have, look forward to getting stuck in ;) thankyou guys hope you will be on hand to help Kev TK2329.

GoldCylon
Founder

Hello

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:36 am

Welcome on board. Are any of the parts you have chromed?
Image :cylongold: :cylongold: :cylongold:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hello

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:06 pm

trooperman welcome - glad you've joined. This is THE place for classic Cylons. Looking forward to seeing more on your build. You have photos of it so far to share?

Also, post up your Star Wars stuff too - we have a Star Wars builder's section too.

Post ofen and enjoy the site
:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Return to “Say Hi”