Hello from the Great White North

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
LarryDale140
Patrol Member

Post by LarryDale140 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:32 am

Hi

My name is Larry and I am an avid collector of original series BSG items. I started collecting autographs many years ago and through these contacts with cast and crew members, I was offered a few screen used items and was soon hooked. I have 50 to 60 screen used items ranging from Cassie

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hello from the Great White North

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:39 am

LarryDale140 - welcome, welcome! Glad you've joined. Please post often and enjoy the site.

You got it - this is THE place for all things classic Cylon. Awesome that you are on your way to having a largely screen used Centurion - wow. And your other screen used items sound amazing - looking forward to the pics once the basement is all ready to properly display the treasures.

Look around, and read up on some great Cylon stuff here in the forum - and be sure to check out the BYC.net Gallery (< link) too. Many many cool photos - maybe in time with your permission would could archive your screen used photos to the gallery?

Enjoy.
:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:14 am

Welcome from me as well, LarryDale140!

Like Cylon-Knight said, don't hesitate to share any photos of your collection, as soon as you can find the time to do so.
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Hey Larry welcome on board. Glad you made it on over, and sorry about the hoops to get signed up. SPAMMERS suck.
So how big of an area is the basement area. It would be great to see a Galactica like museum. How about so Galactica themed walls with the wall decorations?
So you have Baltar's pants. I wonder what happened to the rest. That it is to bad it was broken up since it used to be a complete costume. Can't wait to see the basement in a finished state of display mode.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:07 pm

GoldCylon wrote:How about so Galactica themed walls with the wall decorations?
That would be so cheesy... I LOVE IT :twisted:

LarryDale140
Patrol Member

Post by LarryDale140 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Thanks for your comments.

It would be excellent to have some pictures posted in your gallery. I will get the camera out as soon as I start unpacking!!!

If I deduct the furnace and bathrooms, I think there should be about 600 sq ft available for a BSG shrine. I would have to find some cylon themed wall decorations though (some human targets anyone).

Dale, your posting have given me an idea for my next project after the cylon build: re-uniting orphaned pieces. Some type of forum where you could go to look for items that you need to complete what you have, like reuniting Baltar's pants with his tunic, etc. What do you think?

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I like the idea. I think Cylon-Knight should launch a new section in the forum to address that c
Image :cylongold: :cylongold: :cylongold:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:43 pm

GoldCylon wrote:I like the idea. I think Cylon-Knight should launch a new section in the forum to address that c
:byyourcommand:

cyberpred
Citizen

Post by cyberpred » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Welcome.

Cary :cylon:
Image[img]

Return to “Say Hi”