Hi from Liverpool across the pond

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Re: Hi from Liverpool across the pond

Post by Red Eye » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:20 am

Welcome aboard the Basestar, skarr!

I really love your Daleks! Brilliant work!

A pal is building a 80's style Cyber Leader costume for me, which should be finished very soon I hope...

"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

skarr
Centurion

Post by skarr » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:20 pm

In the pic of me testing out the suit i just chucked in a pair of keychain led lights just for fun,you know the type helps find the keyhole in the dark,the red one is too bright and the other one is white and never showed up in the pic,so once i get the proper white leds sorted it should look ok, iv'e seen some armour done by guys in the US and they fitted leds to various places and it looks great,i'm not doing much work on anything right now but hope to get moving along again when the weather gets a bit warmer,
I'm not gonna do any weird or wacky additions to it, just keep it simple i guess
Thank's Red Eye,,them Cybermen look cool well worth having and are real head turners at events :smile:
I'LL BE BACK...

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:09 pm

skarr wrote:Thank's Red Eye,,them Cybermen look cool well worth having and are real head turners at events :smile:
Indeed, I also have my Cybergun completed some time ago.

You can read the full story here, if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1028
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Return to “Say Hi”