Hi from Yorkshire

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Limerickcot
Spare Parts

Hi from Yorkshire

Post by Limerickcot » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:06 pm

OK, don't know how I missed this site previously (Tinman - you should have told me!) but I was glad to find it.

Me? I'm a fan of the old series and I love most of the setting of the new one (the only good thing about the end of the series [other than the end!] was that it suited the way they'd taken the series).

I like the RPG as well and I redid the Colonial Warbook for that earlier this year (10 months of slog) and I'm now working on Are's Guide to Infantry Weapons of the Colonies. I found this site as I was looking for more images and ideas of Cylon Weapons to use in the new series background.

Actually - I was looking for a good pic of the original Cylon gun (bleh! what an 'orrible looking thing.) Using it as a taser in the RDM game.

Ah well - back to the Guide.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hi from Yorkshire

Post by Cylon-Knight » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Limerickcot, WELCOME!

Glad you are "finally here"... silly Tinman ;) lol - just kidding.
TINMAN ROCKS!

Post often and enjoy the site. Did you find our gallery? Two pages full of Cylon Rifle pics can be found here:
http://www.byyourcommand.net/cylongalle ... itemId=561
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Limerickcot
Spare Parts

Post by Limerickcot » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:45 am

No I hadn't.

some nice shots in there but none I was able to use.

However, I can use one of the pics of Lucifer for revamping the IL type's although I would have loved to have seen what they could have come up with CGI style for this.

My intent is to make the average centurion more than a match for the average character. They Should be! If they weren't they wouldn't be such a threat. A standard Centurion should be able to pick up any type of modern weapon and fire it.

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 am

Hi Limerickcot welcome on board. Can't wait to see the builds. You have questions, we have answers. :cylongold:

sean
Flight Leader

Post by sean » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:16 am

Welcome....we love builds!

Return to “Say Hi”