CYLON WARBLE ..

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
tardisbond
Spare Parts

CYLON WARBLE ..

Post by tardisbond » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:35 pm

I HAVE JUST STARTED BUILDING MY CYLON..I AM GOING FOR THE UNWEARABLE DISPLAY TYPE..THIS WAY I CAN BUILD ELECTRONICS EASILY INTO THE CYLON..I HAVE SEEN MANY CYLON BUILDS..BUT NONE SEEM TO HAVE ACTUAL FLASHING LIGHTS ECT BUILT INTO THE BACK PACK AND ARM ARMOUR..THEY JUST HAVE THE DECALS..THIS IS HOW THEY MAY HAVE BEEN ON THE SCREEN ,BUT I THINK IT WILL ADD MORE REALISM TO THE CYLON WITH A FEW PARTS ILLUMINATED..
I NOW ALSO HAVE A COMPLETE 1HR OF THE CYLON WARBLE ON CD..THIS IS NOT TAKEN FROM A SHOW(WHICH IS ALWAYS VERY LOW ) BUT PRODUCED ON A SPECIAL AUDIO MACHINE FOR PERFECT CRISP SOUND..I WILL POST PICTURES OF MY CYLON WHEN FINISHED

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: CYLON WARBLE ..

Post by Cylon-Knight » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 pm

tardisbond welcome, welcome! Glad you've joined. Please do post up some pics when you can. We'd love to see them.

What sort of lights are you adding where? How will you power them, and where will you add the switches, etc. etc.? Cool plans, would like to hear more details.

I thought of putting lights into the arm armors and back pack too. If fact, I stand by my theory that they were always meant to have lights in the 1978 version but at one point they were like - we don't want to spend the money - slap a sticker on it!
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: CYLON WARBLE ..

Post by GoldCylon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Interesting. Can't wait to see the finished product. :cylongold:

Return to “Say Hi”