GDAY!

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
JAWS MODELS
Patrol Member

GDAY!

Post by JAWS MODELS » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Gday everyone! Glad to join & hope to contribute some stuff to the group. I am currently building a SS Battlestar with a good mate of mine on somewhat of a group build. We've also picked up so other Battlstar builders along the way. I am also currently building the Gal Shuttle & have a few other goodies stashed away for later. I will post pictures of the builds & hope to get some feedback along the way. :salute:

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: GDAY!

Post by GoldCylon » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Welcome on board, and yeah I would love to see the build up have going on. How long have you been working on it, and how much longer do you think you have to go?

JAWS MODELS
Patrol Member

Post by JAWS MODELS » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:32 pm

The Shuttles been on the bench for a while & we started the Battlestars about 6 months ago or maybe less. The Shuttle will get worked on in between the Battlestar. I believe in all honesty another 6 months for the Shuttle & years for the Battlestar at the pace I build.... :ugh: i have posted some picture in the modeling threads :salute:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:32 pm

omes72 welcome, welcome! Glad to have you here. Post often and enjoy the site - we'd love to see photos photos and details on your build! Feel free to start up a tread... we'll ALL be watching with much intrest.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Return to “Say Hi”