Cylon creator! the robots

This is a help forum to build your classic series props and costumes.
Hand-Schaub
First Centurion

Cylon creator! the robots

Post by Hand-Schaub » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:44 am

So, the few years I have been on these boards I have really enjoyed some of the projects I worked on. Sometimes we need to take a look back and enjoy some of the creations we make. It didn't really occur to me just how many I have done until recently. It turns out that I have completed in some shape or form every robotic Cylon out there (I wont touch the Imperious leader because Skullbeast has created the masterpiece on that!)

This is just a share thread to show the efforts I have done and will do to the Cylon Empire. In the coming weeks I will have the definitive 'copper Cylon commander" to share as well.

Not Cylon related is the Daggit restoration and regeneration Dale and I worked on.

My thanks to our leader Dale Long who has inspired us to research and preserve the greatness of the original series, Cylon Knight for his efforts in promoting Cylon and Redeye who is a collector of everything Cylon and shares it generously. Many others have made great contributions as well to this great site as well!

Pictured is the Cylon armor which started it all including some newly chromed helmets, The Baltar painting ion Oil, The IL series head that is in the collection of Redeye, the Cylon Civilian (a personal favorite) and the ultimate bronze helmet (my 20+LB labor of love)
Attachments
rossall.jpg
baltarwater.jpg
chrome.jpg
defda.jpg
IL-Series___Friends.jpg
civifini.jpg
bronze.jpg

RavenLX
Raider Pilot

Re: Cylon creator! the robots

Post by RavenLX » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 am

Wow!!! :shock:

You've done some really amazing work! I never knew of anyone who could figure out exactly how the civilians looked like let alone recreate them. Loved those Centurion costumes too. I look forward to the copper Command Centurion. That'll be amazing. I don't know for sure but wasn't Vulpa actually a more copper color? Or maybe it's just the way the lights hit the armor during filming?

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 am

A big THANK YOU goes out to Hand-Schaub for his work.

My Classic Cylon collection would be far from be complete without your extraordinary workmanship! *Bows down*
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Awesome work my friend. You should have posted some of the Daggit head photos.

Return to “Classic Battlestar Props and Costumes”