Welcome and read before you sign up as a member

New members and guests please ~READ THIS FIRST~
GoldCylon
Founder

Welcome and read before you sign up as a member

Post by GoldCylon » Tue May 30, 2006 10:45 am

Welcome to the ByYourCommand.net forum page. This is the spot you can find out about Cylon's, talk about Robocop, see what is new in the world of Halo. I only ask that if you become a member that you are a active member. People are signing up, and are just viewing the site with out any input on the site. Ask a question, make a comment, or talk about something on your mind. You don't have to post 15 comments a day or anything like that, but something at least. Anyone that signs up to lurk with out posting over 3 month period will have the account blocked, or deletd. Also people that have signed up using Comcast.net as their email are not receiving the email notice to activate their account. I suggest you use an other email account instead of Comcast.net. I have sent out email directly to those of you that have signed up using Comcast in the past. Also this forum is no longer viewable to anyone that hasn't signed up or and logged in, except this page.
Any question, feel free to ask me GoldCylon@gmail.com
Thank's
Dale

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:14 am

I have started deleting accounts that haven't made any postings. Those people that have signed up and still haven't posted they will be deleted unless they become active. This membership list will be active. This isn't a place to sign up to post your website or goods. Thanks for understanding.

Return to “Read First”