About the Imperious Leader

Eric Chu has joined this board to answer all your questions. But please, stay polite and ask 1 question at a time.
rayman
Spare Parts

About the Imperious Leader

Post by rayman » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:45 pm

I must admit, the most intriguing character to me is the Imperious Leader.Such a mysterious, dark, tantilyzing character in the Battle Star Galactica anthology.
From what I understand,he is a machine entity created by the Cylons in the image of the extinct Cylon race of reptilian creatures. Magnificent voice courtesy of Patrick McNee...such a melodic,hyptnotic, calming voice that commands attention, but leaves you unaware of the true evil that is it's source.The voice of Satan?An apt parallel.I am curious as to the details of this character. His face,eyes, and hands are that of a reptile..rightfully so. The "hair" that has been called an "afro", but I think it is a ceremonial head dress or crown, much like the powdered wigs worn by 17th /18th century English royalty or present day English law makers.He sits upon his throne in kingly attire, but he holds something in his left hand..it looks to me to be a "pet'...a lizard like creature..and something that almost looks like a flower?I never could actually tell what it was.I would enjoy any discussion of the details of this character.
Thanks, Rayman

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: About the Imperious Leader

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Red Eye - he's your man for info on our Imperious Leader.
Can't wait for your input, Red Eye.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Re: About the Imperious Leader

Post by Red Eye » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:07 am

So then... ask away! :wink:
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Return to “Ask Eric Chu, "The Cylon God"”