BSG.collection and other kool stuff

A place to share what you have made, or collect.
spatter
Citizen

BSG.collection and other kool stuff

Post by spatter » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:02 am

hello gang
being new here i thought i'd show off my collection with you and make some conversation
lmk what you all think
enjoy

more pictures after the jump 8)
spatter...out
[/img]Image
the linc\picture works just click to see images

lt.Brian "Spatter' Capri
"godsdamit"

http://www.webshots.com/user/brians_collection_pics

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 pm

Dang the Col is looking like he is at home. On an other note I saw Micheal Hogan was on an other TV show about 10 years ago. He played a cop, and he thou he had a mustache he was the same guy on that older show as he is on BSG.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:15 am

HOLY WOW, spatter!!! Your collection is AMAZING! I love it, and all the care you've put into it. The various display cases and the framed art/photos... wow... wow... WOW!

That is a very impressive and various amount of items - I am lovin the classic BSG toys - mint on card - in protective cases, inside a display case. Also the ship of lights box set of classic Starbuck and Apollo - nice. And then you have screen used stuff - and the BSG logo near your TV - WOW! Did you make that? Or is it screen used?

P.S. Awesome Star Wars stuff too... you building a Vader suit maybe? I see a few hints at that?

Thanks for sharing the photos!
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

spatter
Citizen

Re:

Post by spatter » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:10 am

thanx mate
i have a ton of new stuff to frame and photograph i hope to have some time over the fall winter season to get that done
the logo was from a rpf member i cant recall who though sorry i wish i owned the screen used version maybe one day ?
the vader is a ep3 rots reveal iam working on ...seems forever and yes a full suit down the road :grin:

Cylon-Knight wrote:HOLY WOW, spatter!!! Your collection is AMAZING! I love it, and all the care you've put into it. The various display cases and the framed art/photos... wow... wow... WOW!

That is a very impressive and various amount of items - I am lovin the classic BSG toys - mint on card - in protective cases, inside a display case. Also the ship of lights box set of classic Starbuck and Apollo - nice. And then you have screen used stuff - and the BSG logo near your TV - WOW! Did you make that? Or is it screen used?

P.S. Awesome Star Wars stuff too... you building a Vader suit maybe? I see a few hints at that?

Thanks for sharing the photos!
lt.Brian "Spatter' Capri
"godsdamit"

spatter
Citizen

Re:

Post by spatter » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:14 am

GoldCylon wrote:Dang the Col is looking like he is at home. On an other note I saw Micheal Hogan was on an other TV show about 10 years ago. He played a cop, and he thou he had a mustache he was the same guy on that older show as he is on BSG.
i recall the show, the name eludes me? but it was filmed here in toronto back in the day
Mike is quite a character i look forward to hangin out with him again sometime.
lt.Brian "Spatter' Capri
"godsdamit"

Return to “Show off you props, or models that you have built”