1/4015 Battlestar Prometheus

A place to share what you have made, or collect.
Leonidas
Spare Parts

1/4015 Battlestar Prometheus

Post by Leonidas » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:06 pm

People of the Fleet, We need your Help!
Mr. Jack Burgin,Jr. of the Facebook Group 'Colonial Fleet Shipyards',is Looking to put out A Nova Class Battlestar (or Batlestar Prometheus) in The Same Scale at the Moebius Galactica and Pegasus (RDM) Kits.
Mr. Burgin does some BSG Garage kits on the Side of his Regular work;he is about to put out A few Assorted Battlestars,along with the TOS Eastern Alliance destroyers,and Colonial Marine Drop Ships ( His Future Projects will Include Cylon 'Guardian' Basestars).
In comparison to the Moebius kits,This one will Be Frakking HUGE! It will be Hollow-Cast resin,Especially the Flight Decks,And will be Suitable for Lighting; He will be asking $250 Per Kit(the price might go Down if he gets 30 or more Commits).
He needs At least 25 Commits to Produce the kit;So, you Know you will want one,Because,Will this Ship EVER be Available in this Scale Again?
So, Dig out those Cubits you've Been hoarding, go to Facebook.com/colonial fleet shipyards,and Reserve yours TODAY!
For those Who 'Don't Do Facebook', or if you need more info,you can E-Mail Him at jackburginjr@yahoo,com :cool:

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: 1/4015 Battlestar Prometheus

Post by GoldCylon » Thu May 07, 2015 12:25 am

Pictures of past work?

jackburginjr
Spare Parts

Post by jackburginjr » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:13 am

I am sorry I had not updated on this thread for so long. This kit has come to reality. I actually have about 20 different BSG kit types. Yes some are canon, however quite a few new designs that all fit in the BSG flavor. The kits I have cast are all 1/4105 scale so they mesh nicely with the moebius kits and others of that same scale. Here are images of the Nova Class Battlestar. This is one based for the new series. She weighs 4.5 pounds when assembled. She is 22 inches long, and is bigger than the Pegasus. I am showing two different assembled kits. The one named Athena is the basic kit. Please forgive the paint scheme as i am no expert with regard to painting skills. The other one was assembled by Keith Ranson who also did a bit of "kitbashing" to it, and bulked up the engine section. If any interest please feel free to email me at jackburginjr@yahoo.com I will create another thread and show other kits I have cast.
Attachments
sn4.jpg
sn3.jpg
sn2.jpg
sn1.jpg
BattlestarThermopylaemodel.jpg
sn1.jpg

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:36 pm

Oh that is very cool. I love the columns you used. Very appropriate for the name Athena. :cylongold: :cylongold: :cylongold:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:53 pm

:loveit:
Great work!
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Return to “Show off you props, or models that you have built”