A Boys Best Friend Is His Mother

A place to share what you have made, or collect.
gremlin
Flight Leader

Re: A Boys Best Friend Is His Mother

Post by gremlin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:40 pm

Great news....the nose came out better than the origanal....I will edit the pic in tomorrow,now the hard part....attachment
DSCI0034 (Large).JPG
Last edited by gremlin on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:08 am

Looking really good!
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:56 pm

ok now the nose is on and started marking the face lines....that's the next step
DSCI0036 (Large).JPG
it still needs a little tweeking and I didn't show the face lines oh well

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 pm

sorry for no updates but my dad has taken a turn for the worse....we are geting the ball roling on geting him in hospis care :( so untill things are settled alittle bit more she is on hold as far as updates, i will chip at it with what time i have before work....the wrinke lines are almost done but i need more time than i have to complete that due to the fact that ounce i start i have to be committed to use all that i mixed up or i will be waisting alot of silicone and that is in short suply here in maine now....i bought out 3 strores 2 weeks ago and not one restocked yet so i have 2 tubes left :o

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 am

Tell your Dad that everyone at ByYourCommand.net is thinking of him and your family!
Looking forward to updates when you have time. All the best!!
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye

Post by Red Eye » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:39 am

Cylon-Knight wrote:Tell your Dad that everyone at ByYourCommand.net is thinking of him and your family!
Amen to that!

I was REALLY shocked when I read it this morning. :shock:
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:10 pm

thanks for your support guys it means a lot to me and my family.....I was hoping to finish her this weekend but now that's impossible, my dad has gone from bad to worse, my sister found him sleeping in the bathtub today (no water)and was unable to get out by himself or with my sisters help, lucky one of his friends came over at that point that they were able to get him to emergency....he is really bad off now with 2 weeks with vary little to eat and drink....the doctors believe its the cancer causing not eating or drinking....we started the paper work for admittance to Hospice care and his end of life care....we hope we made the right decision but we cant trust what he says now he didn't even know what year is was, he thinks its 1970ish.... we are taking this one day at a time for now and hope for the best but knowing the worse

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Dennis, don't question anything for a second... You and you sister made the right decision for sure. You two are taking care of your Dad --- no doubts!
I am praying for your family... very rough times indeed, and wishing you extra strength to help get through it all.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye

Post by Red Eye » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 am

Even more bad news... *Heavy sigh* So sad to hear it, man!

I wish you and your family much strength to get through this difficult time.

Hand-Schaub
First Centurion

Post by Hand-Schaub » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:01 am

just caught up with the events of the day. So sorry to hear this. Take care and positive thoughts to you and your family.

on a bright note... the 70s are kind of a cool era!

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:17 pm

even though I haven't really worked on this since everything has happened I just thought to give you a small update....the version is now up to 2.3, I didn't like how the face was turning out so I pealed it off again, it was easier because it wasn't close to complete, another thing is using the stuff I am using, you just cant get it as smooth as the photo on the forehead and cheek bones, I know the only way to get it that smooth is to sculpt it make the face and apply it that way, , that's beyond what I can do so like it or not this is as close as I can get it....luckily the wig will hide a lot of it so I am not going to loose sleep over that for now....I might be able to camouflage it as I apply the other colors too so we will see
DSCI0045 (Large).JPG
here is 2.3...but yeas i even figured a way of getting that dent in the nose that i didnt have on 2.2 and back...so thats a plus

Red Eye

Post by Red Eye » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:28 am

Looking eerie good so far!

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:30 am

well its official.... Version 2.3.1 is done....the last .1 is do to the fact that this morning I changed the lightness of the face....it was again too dark but I got it...the only REAL big bugaboos is that I went too heavy with the green and eye brows....my idea with the brows worked by cutting off the tip of a sewing machine needle to use as a hair puncher and to "glue" the hair in I just used the un mixed silicone at the end where it punches in the skin...later this week ill have the pics up...
I'm thinking my corpse making days are over....im beginning to think its a cursed project :blink: .....started version 1 and lost my mom....started version 2 and lost my dad, I'm running out of family members :huh: ...im still going to finish converting version 1 to a male, I figured it already did its damage :lol:

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:18 am

ill have mor pics up later
DSCI0061 (Large).JPG
DSCI0062 (Large).JPG

Red Eye

Post by Red Eye » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:14 am

Eerie... but good!

You've done an excellent job.

Return to “Show off you props, or models that you have built”