Tin Can's - Tin Anniversary

Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:48 pm - the Cylons landed - and STAYED.
Since the end of 2005 ByYourCommand.net has been online and growing. Help us Tin Cans celebrate our 10 yahren (year) anniversary.
Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Tin Can's - Tin Anniversary

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Fellow Cylons, congratulations. 10 YAHRENS ONLINE!!!
Other websites come in a blaze of fire and vanish into nothingness just as quick... but the Cylons remain... tireless, sleepless and always searching for the only surviving warship of mankind - the Battlestar Galactica!

Did you know: The traditional 10 year anniversary gift is tin? What better gift for Tin Cans? :roll:

Thank you to GoldCylon and all our members for the last 10 yahrens... and here is to 10,000 more! *whoa* :shock: lol

"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: Tin Can's - Tin Anniversary

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:20 pm

I am not sure about this 10 celebration. Ten years ago I was out on long term workmen's comp. Ten years later here I am again, but this time I have step it up a bit on my time off goal. The web page was pretty easy compared to the projects I have going on now. About 40% complete on full sized Viper, 1/3 of the way complete on 3 section of bridge station. The list of fun things I have started, and completed over the years is endless, and thanks for everyones support from the beginning.

FLIGHTLDR SERPENTINE
Squadron Leader

Re: Tin Can's - Tin Anniversary

Post by FLIGHTLDR SERPENTINE » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:49 pm

:loveit:
:cylongold: "SEARCH FOR WRECKAGE... LEAVE NO SURVIVORS..."

Return to “ByYourCommand.net - 10 Yahrens Celebration”