Extra Pair Of Boots For Sale

Don't want to sell your item(s) outright... but would trade it? Post them up here. Please be sure to post up both what you have AND ideas for what you would accept for the trade.

Note: Trades are between individual members ONLY.
ByYourCommand.net assumes no role if any issues come up with a trade of items.

astatickiss
Centurion

Extra Pair Of Boots For Sale

Post by astatickiss » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:08 am

Hello to all!.... My name is Chris, and I purchased a full 1:1 scale "Cylon Centurion" cosplay uniform. It was purchased to outfit on a mannequin, which I have already done. The boots that came with it are not able to fit on the mannequin, as they are "pull-up" style boots, so I elected to purchase a similar pair- though with side zippers, to be able to slip onto the mannequin (though I still need a pair of cups to place on them- but that is another story). Thus, now I have an extra pair of boots. They are size 11, and I do NOT believe they are "kropserkel" boots, but they look very nice, and very well maybe- but I am not sure of this?...... I am in need of a rifle, so if anyone would like to trade- that would sit well with me just fine!
Thank you for taking the time to read my posting!

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: Extra Pair Of Boots For Sale

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:55 am

Can you take pictures of the boots.

astatickiss
Centurion

Re: Extra Pair Of Boots For Sale

Post by astatickiss » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:43 pm

GoldCylon wrote:Can you take pictures of the boots.
Thanks for your reply. Certainly. It may take a few days, but will try to get a few nice pics uploaded........ Chris

Return to “For Trade Item(s)”