Selling your stuff

Have something you want to sell?
Looking to buy something?
Collectible, prop, costume, etc. item(s) for sale - are here.

Note: Sales are between individual members ONLY.
ByYourCommand.net assumes no role if any issues come up with a sale or transfer of funds.

GoldCylon
Founder

Selling your stuff

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:38 pm

All members are free to post items they have for sale, or even ask if someone has something your looking for, but as a warning to all members you should make arrangements to complete the deal before sending items out. Exchange PM, and email address, and conduct the business till you have reached an agreement. Your email exchanges should suffice as evidence of the transaction. I suggest down payments, or full payments on special orders, but how you conduct your transaction is your businesses. ByYourCommand.net offers this area to help put people together to exchange goods, and services, and doesn't take part or warrant any items bought, sold or traded here. Buyer, and seller make your both agreeable to the transaction, and if not that you have a way to resolve this disagreement or don't complete the transaction. I suggest using Pay Pal to protect both buyer, and seller. To my knowledge at the time of this posting no transaction have failed on here, but I place this out here as a warning to all. Thanks, and good luck to all your buying, and selling needs.

Return to “For Sale Item(s)”