Who sells Cylon armor kits?

Looking for that certain something?
Post up the elusive item you're wanting to buy here. Another member just might have one to sell!

Note: Sales are between individual members ONLY.
ByYourCommand.net assumes no role if any issues come up with a sale or transfer of funds.

cblackthorne
Centurion

Who sells Cylon armor kits?

Post by cblackthorne » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:34 am

Hello,

Ive been building Star Wars costumes for years, but now I would like to fullfill a childhood dream and build a Cylon from the original series.

Can someone give me contact information for anyone who sells the armor/helmet kits (i.e. the hard parts)? I will do the assembly and chroming myself.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Chris A.

cblackthorne
Centurion

Post by cblackthorne » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:42 am

If anyone has Cylon parts they would like to trade for, I do have some Star Wars costume items available.

1. Darth Vader helmet - fiberglass, ROTJ style
2. Darth Vader Lightsaber hilt - made from an original graflex handle, ROTJ style
3. Darth Vader shin armor - ABS ANH/ESB/ROTJ style
4. Darth Vader chest box kit - unassembled, ANH style
5. Stormtrooper armor - ABS, FX kit, fully assembled and ready to wear
6. Royal Guard costume (helmet and robes)

Photos available upon request.

Regards,
Chris A.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 am

Chris, welcome aboard!!

I would suggest contacting CORA (a member here). He has some great stuff like your looking for. Great guy, great product. Tell em Cylon-Knight sent ya! lol

You've got an impressive list of Star Wars stuff! You must have other full costumes you are keeping right? I bet they are top notch... are you in the 501st?

Glad you've joined up - hope to see your start your Cylon build soon and learning some tips from a Star Wars pro.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

cblackthorne
Centurion

Post by cblackthorne » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:03 am

Thanks for welcome!

I appreciate the contact information, I will send them a message right away.

Yes, I am a member of the 501st. My personal costumes include a Stormtrooper, ROTJ Darth Vader, and an officer. My wife has an officer and a biker scout.

The Royal Guard and Stormtrooper costumes Im trading are my "loaner" costumes I allow friends and family to borrow for certain events. Its amazing how you accumulate so many costume pieces and before you know it, you have full costumes that you dont even wear. lol

Regards,
Chris A.

Return to “Wanted To Buy Item(s)”