Club Merchandise, patches, badges etc DESIGN

Fan films, sounds, art, wallpaper images - and more. A rag tag fleet of fun.
Soda Can
Phalanx Leader

Club Merchandise, patches, badges etc DESIGN

Post by Soda Can » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:27 am

I hope I have the right place for this thread, I am hoping to design a logo for the by your command club members and would like input as to the design that can be used for having patches and badges made for club members.
I have a rough design that I have put together and will get this posted asap.
Basically the design I am thinking of would be the double green pentagon symbol with a Cylon helmet inside this shape.
The club site By your command wording would be on three of those sides, By on the top left, Your on the top right and Command at the bottom.
The company rep that I will be using is a big fan of the classic BSG and even has the theme as his ringtone.
I have had a lot of work done through him before for police badge design etc and have been more than impressed with the level of quality produced in the past.
I have made a couple of badges in the past for the 111 club in NZ and an unofficial badge for the 501st here in NZ as well.
I'll have a couple of pics posted of these also.
I look forward to your input and help with this project to gauge how this will come along and hopefully have a nice finished product for all of us to enjoy.
:cylon:

If anybody can, Soda Can Cylon can. :cylon:

Return to “Media - Video - Sound Clips -Music”